Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dhimmitude in Britain
Dhimmitude in Britain
I was disgusted and outraged last week when I read that the police in the Somerset and Avon area of south west England had intoduced the headscarf for women police officers. It is another step towards dhimmitude, in otherwords second class citizenship for non muslims in their own country. Whoever decided that this was a good idea, to 'reinforce community relations' or some other bullshit reason, should be sacked from their job(s) immediately and the headscarf burned in public. Here is another example of niaive simple minded people thinking that by ingratiating themselves with the local muslims they will gain their respect. It will not. Indeed it will have exactly the opposite effect! What will be the next silly idea of these politically correct morons? Chopping off hands for stealing or stoning women accused of showing too much leg? Apparently the local muslim leaders said that it brought a smile to their faces (and perhaps a snigger at how stupid these English people are). The sad fact is that most of the muslims in Britain probably couldnt care less whether non muslim women cover themselves up or not - they probably like the idea of seeing women dressing normally and not covered in by a black bag that makes them look like a guinness bottle. It is those scumbags who hope to gain some kind of career or political advantage who should packed off to Iran or Saudi Arabia to experience the full 'wonders' of islam.
Note: I consciously use the lower case for islam and muslims or indeed any other cookoo religious twaddle. They dont deserve to be capitalised!! Or am I being petty - I hope so!!
RE: Dhimmitude in Britain
Sounds like the UK has an islamovirus infection from recent events.
Which right-wing rag did you read this story in?
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
(August 12, 2009 at 7:30 am)bozo Wrote: Which right-wing rag did you read this story in?

So quick to be cynical?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/8171151.stm

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
ZOMG! Kyu doesn't know the BBC are a secretly right wing organisation!

But seriously, I'm surprised bozo hasn't realized yet that Islamofascism is very real threat to our society.
Not just Islamofacism, Facism in general.

The fact that they think they've god the sand god on their side doesn't help.
(August 12, 2009 at 7:30 am)bozo Wrote: Which right-wing rag did you read this story in?

Why is it that when someone has something detrimental to say about islam they are immediately labelled a 'Fascist' or right wing or islamophobe? Islam is fascist as are all other religions. Dictating how people should live their lives - its all CRAP. Anyone who has to have some stone age text to tell them right from wrong should admit themselves to a lunatic asylum!
Northumbrian, My initial response is fuelled by the fact that papers like the Mail , Express, Sun are always quick to run stories appealing to racists, bigots and xenophobes. I won't accuse the BBC of same!
As to the story itself, do you actually think a woman p.c. in normal gear would stop chasing a suspect into a mosque? It's just an example of modern nicey-feely p.r. on the police's behalf.

Andrew, you overplay the " threat " to our multicultural country....anyway you plan to emigrate to America long before what you fear happening, so chill, man.

All religions are bollocks...we can all agree on that?
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
(August 12, 2009 at 3:04 pm)bozo Wrote: It's just an example of modern nicey-feely p.r. on the police's behalf.

While simultaneously condoning the islamic suppression of women's rights.
(August 12, 2009 at 3:17 pm)LukeMC Wrote:
(August 12, 2009 at 3:04 pm)bozo Wrote: It's just an example of modern nicey-feely p.r. on the police's behalf.

While simultaneously condoning the islamic suppression of women's rights.

Well plod is renowned for sexism. I watched the Prime Suspect series!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muslim Homophobia in Britain. Skipper 8 3837 February 28, 2011 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Islamic schools in Britain teach anti-Semitism Skipper 33 14710 December 3, 2010 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn