Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Bull Rube Goldberg Machine - Wow.
Red Bull Rube Goldberg Machine - Wow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0jmSsQ5ptw
RE: Red Bull Rube Goldberg Machine - Wow.
I admire the skill required to make that machine work. Incredible.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I love watching Rube Goldberg machines. This was one was amazing.
That was pretty cool.

Now I know why Red Bull is $3 a can. Big Grin
it`s 1 euro 70 cents here.

but it tastes like piss anyway.

i prefer caffeine by injection
(December 6, 2012 at 11:13 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: it`s 1 euro 70 cents here.

but it tastes like piss anyway.

i prefer caffeine by injection

Would you believe that people mix it with Jaegermeister? I shit you not.

When I do energy drinks (which is not often anymore), it's Rockstar for me. The fruity ones. Big Grin

P.S. It tastes slightly better than piss.
people here mix it with vodka. vodka is cheap here - and sometimes seems to be the only thing russia exports besides gas and rude tourists.

I generaly dont mix alcohol with non alcohol, but do occasionaly mix tequila with beer, vodka with cider and other.

I cannot rap my mind arround the fact that people outside of germany drink that horrible stuff called Jägermeister.

It`s disgusting, It`s cheap liquid for the simple purpose of making you completly drunk, a cristal meth for non junkies.

Unbelievabel that we export that cough syrup
I was told by an England rugby coach, energy drinks are no use unless you are into a longer than three hour work out, as the body needs that time to put even the most digestible sugars to use, all you actually want physically for most sports is water, and a little salt to help metabolise it, all the rest is just about making you feel good.
Ugh, rockstar are the worst, makes me feel

Mother is pretty good, red bull are fine (both leave me feeling a bit bloated or something but)
V's are disgusting the first couple of times (truly, truly disgusting), but you'll develop a taste for em.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
(December 6, 2012 at 11:25 pm)jonb Wrote: I was told by an England rugby coach, energy drinks are no use unless you are into a longer than three hour work out, as the body needs that time to put even the most digestible sugars to use, all you actually want physically for most sports is water, and a little salt to help metabolise it, all the rest is just about making you feel good.

thing is, when mixed with alcohol it makes one drunk much faster.

And all these jersey shore/münchen/only way is Essex jerks in their night clubs drink it to "dance" until their tiney brains comprehend that it`s time to go to bed.

I use to drop pills to get me drunk faster

And I think that I read a study in which a group of medical scientists assumed that long term consumtion could lead to irreversabel nerve damage - and that they were going to undertake a longterm study to draw conclusions.

still, i just dont like the taste.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wow, just wow (HoD) Foxaèr 5 1061 September 12, 2022 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  One Minute time machine! ignoramus 24 2734 May 22, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  Bull Foxaèr 2 352 September 29, 2016 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  AfterDeath movie: FUCKING WOW Foxaèr 0 736 January 24, 2016 at 12:49 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Your favorite Florence + the Machine song? BrokenQuill92 7 1430 December 28, 2013 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Wow Cinjin 5 1201 December 7, 2011 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Phaedra
  Wow! BBC asks for my opinion! Floored and flummoxed! Anymouse 5 2259 July 26, 2011 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Wow Phantom Demonaura 3 1548 February 17, 2009 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: leo-rcc