Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ball Handling
Ball Handling
This is Iya Traore, who is a French street performer, a juggler, an acrobat, and a freestyle footballer (and a stripper). In this video, he balances and juggles a football (or a soccer ball / whatever you want to call it) on his head, back, and with his feet while doing different things at the same time ... it's really cool.

I especially like the part at the end when he climbs a light post while balancing the ball on his head. Then, he even starts to juggle it while hanging there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CponZRxww6k
RE: Ball Handling
I saw this earlier this week.

I wonder, why isn't he a professional football player?
(December 10, 2012 at 4:57 pm)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: I wonder, why isn't he a professional football player?

Well, I think that's because playing football/soccer requires a lot of other skills such as running, kicking, scoring, teamwork, etc.

This guy, however, is mainly a performer. He's mostly good at juggling and balancing, and stuff.
Is it bad I recognized this was French not from the vid description, but from the building in the background? Lol
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Talk about a let down of a Thread Title.......
(December 10, 2012 at 6:17 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Talk about a let down of a Thread Title.......

Haha. I was actually thinking of a response like that and I thought that you would be the first one to say that.

Lol, how did I predict that?
You must be a prophet?

[Image: prophet_cat.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Keep your eye on the ball Eilonnwy 3 1401 August 12, 2010 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Team Four Star (Dragon Ball Z) The_Flying_Skeptic 0 3502 May 30, 2010 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: The_Flying_Skeptic