Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republican Heads Will Explode on this one
Republican Heads Will Explode on this one
http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012121...E6EG2.html

Quote:WASHINGTON (AP) - White people will no longer make up a majority of Americans by 2043, according to new census projections. That's part of a historic shift that already is reshaping the nation's schools, workforce and electorate, and is redefining long-held notions of race.

White people will be buying even more guns!
RE: Republican Heads Will Explode on this one
(December 12, 2012 at 4:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012121...E6EG2.html

Quote:WASHINGTON (AP) - White people will no longer make up a majority of Americans by 2043, according to new census projections. That's part of a historic shift that already is reshaping the nation's schools, workforce and electorate, and is redefining long-held notions of race.

Cue the Republican party demanding that white people start getting all the benefits that other racial minorities get.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
I quess God will choose another country by that time, right?
(December 12, 2012 at 4:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012121...E6EG2.html

I'm sorry about your white skin disorder dude....it must be miserable for you to be white.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
"This isn't your father's America anymore."
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(December 12, 2012 at 5:26 pm)A Theist Wrote:

I'm sorry about your white skin disorder dude....it must be miserable for you to be white.

No you aren't. You are full of shit about everything.
It means nothing to me that my skin is white. Those to whom it does mean something tend to vote Republican. Too bad for Republicans that they didn't have the foresight to see that appealing to white racism is a tactic with an expiration date.
Its in their blood.

[Image: kkk_jesus_saves.gif]
(December 12, 2012 at 6:59 pm)Ryantology Wrote: It means nothing to me that my skin is white. Those to whom it does mean something tend to vote Republican. Too bad for Republicans that they didn't have the foresight to see that appealing to white racism is a tactic with an expiration date.
"It means nothing to me that my skin is white. Those to whom it does mean something tend to vote Republican."...No. You've got that backwards...You on the left are obsessed with race...and it's you leftist fringe nuts who's stirring the racial cauldron...from what I see of the arguments and the obsession with skin color from the leftwing, it's the racists who vote Democrat.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Quote:.No. You've got that backwards...You on the left are obsessed with race...and it's you leftist fringe nuts who's stirring the racial cauldron...from what I see of the arguments and the obsession with skin color from the leftwing, it's the racists who vote Democrat.

I hereby proclaim you King of Opposite Day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1566 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 753 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 283 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1153 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  If your senator is Republican... Gawdzilla Sama 5 591 October 5, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1075 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1013 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Former Republican Rick Wilson Nails It Minimalist 4 627 August 26, 2018 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Amarok
  The Iowa Republican Party platform. Jehanne 14 1444 August 20, 2018 at 9:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Republican advisor made a woman a sex slave Rev. Rye 67 8045 April 12, 2018 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye