Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those that played Zelda: Ocarina of Time
For those that played Zelda: Ocarina of Time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXmMQJMFL_I

Who remembers this room? And that's one hot Link Tongue
RE: For those that played Zelda: Ocarina of Time
So that's how they did it! I used to spend ages just going in and out of that room doing nothing but collecting rupees. If that Link had been in my game, I'd have spent all my time going in and out [The rest of this post has been obscured under legal advice]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I lol'd.

They need to do a chicken video.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Possibly the only gaming reference on this entire forum that I understand.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Wait, Zelda is a girl? I haven't felt this confused since I saw the ending to Metroid.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Link
(December 16, 2012 at 10:09 pm)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: Link

So Zelda is a princess who saves a princess?

This is kinda of hot actually.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
It's a common confusion. Bit like the Who part of Doctor Who. Zelda the game is named after the Princess who is rescued - eventually - by the hero Link (though that default name can be changed by the player; it's amazing how many Stimbos have saved Hyrule).
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I never played Zelda (and so many other games), but I liked watching the video anyways. Big Grin Kind of funny.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Those commercials Foxaèr 26 3369 July 26, 2021 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Jeepers Creepers; where you got those peepers? WinterHold 16 1755 December 28, 2019 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  A song I played. Please tell me your opinion. WinterHold 0 814 October 19, 2014 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: WinterHold