Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you more auditory-sequential or visual-spatial?
Are you more auditory-sequential or visual-spatial?
[Image: Screen-shot-2012-06-19-at-10.24.42-AM1.png]

You can be a bit of both but I'm definitely more of the latter (visual-spatial). Anyone else the same?
RE: Are you more auditory-sequential or visual-spatial?
I`m a cynical, pessimist drunk.
I am a total mix... it seems pretty even for me. It isn't like this means anything anyway.
Cunt
Anyone else ever read of that experiment conducted for research on human behavior when under influence by things which are "profession"????

A person dressed up and posing as a doctor, goes to several offices, schools and unis, to hold a educational presentation on "flees".

Within minutes of being in the presentation most of the surveiled subjects started scratching their heads.

People oftern attribute things to themselves when thinking or confronted with them.

That`s why I dont like such tests.

and drink.
I'm a mix as well. Probably more visual, but I attribute that to artistic tendencies and only slightly more. Each of those traits is situational.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(December 18, 2012 at 4:39 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: People oftern attribute things to themselves when thinking or confronted with them.

That`s why I dont like such tests.

and drink.

Yet you still like to use words to express yourself, presumably because you were thinking and/or confronted with them Thinking
what??????

jet you use your cock to piss with it, persumably because you were confronted with it?

Nope I speak and write because it`s my way to comunicate with those who can comunicate. Not because I was confronted with the "professional" who told me how special talking is.
Much more visual-spatial.
I'm sure if this forum were like a Draw Me app, we'd use pictures instead.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Me is mix of every all things...

(scouse may bád english)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religion alters visual perception puglover 6 3358 December 19, 2008 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet