Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 9:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Concussiongate"
"Concussiongate"
First it was the president's birth cert. Then it was Hilary's medical papers. Next it'll be Biden's lunch receipts.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/20...ussiongate

Also, I'd like to declare a jihad on people who put -gate at the end of anything to describe a 'scandal'.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: "Concussiongate"
(December 19, 2012 at 3:35 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Also, I'd like to declare a jihad on people who put -gate at the end of anything to describe a 'scandal'.

Me, too.

[Image: SmvLX.jpg]
I remember when conservatives got upset that Biden liked dijon mustard.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Seriously? What is the point of that?

And not a flattering photo of Clinton in that article.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Apparently liking dijon mustard in conservative's minds meant that Biden was a rich snob who couldn't relate to "real" americans who use yellow mustard. This is of course despite the fact you can buy dijon mustard at any grocery store.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
My parents, who are card-toting Republicans, will only use dijon. I like yellow.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I love dijon mustard.
Sure feels this way...

[Image: OU1N9.jpg]
[Image: mustard-gasts.jpg]
(December 20, 2012 at 3:39 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Apparently liking dijon mustard in conservative's minds meant that Biden was a rich snob who couldn't relate to "real" americans who use yellow mustard. This is of course despite the fact you can buy dijon mustard at any grocery store.

Wal-Mart even has an extensive selection.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]