Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 2:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is not Great
God is not Great
Hi all, new to these forums so sorry if i mess up the etiquette of this forum but i fucking hate religion, it is the most evil thing that mankind has embraced in 5 billion years of Earth existence. Religion has done nothing but pollute our world. Atheists are the most tolerant people for gays and women that i have ever met. Religion is both sexist and homophobic, just for a start. Wars have not been started in atheist causes, unlike religion.
RE: God is not Great
Well, while I disagree with the fact that you are applying those characteristics to all religions, I do understand your sentiment, as the most prevalent religions tend to embrace those attributes. No, what you are saying isn't against forum etiquette. As long as you do not direct an attack at a person, you should be all set.
Welcome to the forum.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Welcome Craig

Your intro is a little more hostile than I might try, but hey, as long as you heed Shell B's advice you'll do fine.

Cheers.
[Image: Evolution.png]

A god is pretty irrelevant...its followers, however, pretty much suck.
Welcome, but keep the religious discussion to the appropriate forum. Smile
Daniel, you are joking, si?
Welcome to the forum, young padawan. Much hate, I sense in you. Of me, you remind myself, when I first deconverted. Reason, you will soon come to indulge. Big Grin
(December 26, 2012 at 12:46 am)craig Wrote: Hi all, new to these forums so sorry if i mess up the etiquette of this forum but i fucking hate religion, it is the most evil thing that mankind has embraced in 5 billion years of Earth existence. Religion has done nothing but pollute our world. Atheists are the most tolerant people for gays and women that i have ever met. Religion is both sexist and homophobic, just for a start. Wars have not been started in atheist causes, unlike religion.

Preaching to the Choir, but yep yep and most certainly yep. OH and FYI you do know there is a book by the late Christopher Hitchens with the title "God Is Not Great"(How religion poisons everything).

Oh and welcome.
Howdy...

You seem to hate a bit too much for my liking. Methinks you need a joint.
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Great Patatheist! Parashu 14 2073 February 27, 2016 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: J a c k