Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biblical scholar aboard
Biblical scholar aboard
Hello.

I'm attempting to reach out to broader audiences. So viola, here I am. I offer a unique perspective. I am a biblical scholar (PhD) attempting to create a discussion between theists and atheists about the Bible, and there is much misunderstanding on both ends. I have also started a blog to do the same thing, only there I have chosen a theme that I hope will invoke and provoke responses from both sides. [Address removed] is set up to actually discuss biblical contradictions using up-to-date scholarship. Anyway, that's all I have for today.

cheers,
1 Bible contradiction a Day !! identified & explained. http://contradictionsinthebible.com
RE: Biblical scholar aboard
Howdy.
Cunt
Hello.

Quote:attempting to create a discussion between theists and atheists about the Bible

What kind of discussion did you have in mind?
Welcome

Unless you're LM Barré - in which case:

^Hidden message intended for LM's eyes only. Big Grin
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request permission to come aboard. topher 19 3293 May 5, 2014 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: topher
  Biblical Scholar on board: good thing or bad thing? srd44 19 4931 February 13, 2013 at 3:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko