Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi
hi
its so strange to be on an atheist forum to me, ive only been to muslim forums where i actually love the intense hatred and or debate i normally get from them, i dont know if i will like it as much here since everyone seems to agree with me.
I was actually banned from the 2nd islamic forum i joined because a muslim girl i was speaking to told me she thought terrorism was a good thing and that women should be executed for witchcraft, and they said i was banned for "intellectual bullying" and using sly methods to get her to say these things, i dont know wether she was banned or not, the first islamic forum i joined is now dead, im not going to be arrogant enough to say i killed it but i like to think i contributed

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: hi
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I'm sorry to hear that you got banned because in the face of reasoning, provided by you, a muslim unwittingly admitted her stupid beliefs. How dare you.
(January 3, 2013 at 12:04 am)paulpablo Wrote: its so strange to be on an atheist forum to me, ive only been to muslim forums where i actually love the intense hatred and or debate i normally get from them [...]

I'm guessing you're the same guy from Understanding Islam Forum, right?
I tend to just lurk in that forum sometimes, just to read some stuff. I hardly post there nowadays.

Welcome.
thanks! yeh, the understanding islam forum is pretty reasonable, but very inactive, i didnt get banned from there. I recognise the picture next to your name like ive seen it before it could have been from there or just a commonly used picture

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Well, you've landed among friends now at least. Mostly. Welcome aboard!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Welcome.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Welcome.

Es usted español?
Hello there. We have more nutty xtians than muslims around here.

Key word being "nutty."
(January 3, 2013 at 1:31 am)paulpablo Wrote: I recognise the picture next to your name like ive seen it before it could have been from there or just a commonly used picture

Nah, I don't have any picture for my avatar over there. Maybe it was someone else.

But yeah, the picture I have here for my avatar is probably a commonly used picture. It was created by the artist M.C. Escher.