Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, out there
Hi, out there
Hey everyone, I'm Esquilax, currently sitting in Australia. I'm an atheist, and really just here for some fun discussion and debate on religion and such. In my day to day I'm surrounded by atheists who don't find that sort of talk interesting so... I've had to find some. This place seems to fit the bill quite well Smile
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
RE: Hi, out there
(January 5, 2013 at 6:46 am)Esquilax Wrote: Hey everyone, I'm Esquilax, currently sitting in Australia. I'm an atheist, and really just here for some fun discussion and debate on religion and such. In my day to day I'm surrounded by atheists who don't find that sort of talk interesting so... I've had to find some. This place seems to fit the bill quite well Smile

Hi, from sunny Perth, Western Oz.

Badger
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Welcome from Sunny Perth also
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hey, we're all in the same place, then. Thanks for the welcome, fellow Perth-ites. Wink
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Ock, yer poor wee lamb!! What yer doing this side of the continent??

Zen and I are at Joondalup. Where are you??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 5, 2013 at 7:05 am)Esquilax Wrote: Hey, we're all in the same place, then. Thanks for the welcome, fellow Perth-ites. Wink

Bwah hah hah, Kichi and I are in the northern suburbs.

What about you?

Actually, there are a few Perthies hereBig Grin
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Hello, I`m almoust exactly from the other side of the globe.
Welcome from far away from Perth where we actually celebrate NRL and not that stupid code with no global recognition Gay-F-L. Angel
(January 5, 2013 at 7:11 am)Aractus Wrote: Welcome from far away from Perth where we actually celebrate NRL and not that stupid code with no global recognition Gay-F-L. Angel

Don't mind Aractus, he's from Canberra and therefore a bit weird.

(Just for the record I can't stand AFL, or NRL for that matter)Big Grin
(January 5, 2013 at 7:08 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Bwah hah hah, Kichi and I are in the northern suburbs.

What about you?

Actually, there are a few Perthies hereBig Grin

I'm in Thornlie, have been for... ooh, a decade at least. So, pretty stuck in my rut. Wink

And, yeah, ditto about any form of football. When that comes on, I leave the room. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello There! Just One More Irreligious Brat who Fell Out of Their Religion MrNoTheism 11 1629 October 31, 2016 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Hey there, hi there, ho there NaughtyButNice 19 3048 February 14, 2016 at 4:56 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello!!! I am glad to see there is an awesome atheist community out there! The Reason Tribune 2 1813 August 31, 2012 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused