Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask A Vegan Anything.
Ask A Vegan Anything.
Howdy ya'll- I was wondering if any of you guys had questions about being vegan or vegetarian. Now is your time to ask.

(I have been vegan for 2 years, I eat an extremely high carb/low fat diet.

My daily diet is something like:
5-15 bananas
A kilo of rice
Vegetable Curry or Stew
2 litres of Orange Juice
2 litres of banana/berry smoothie
10-20 dates
Half a Pineapple

Which is about 3000-5000 calories.

A recent pic:
[Image: 599830_3019897275314_236669829_n.jpg]

Any questions? fire away.
RE: Ask A Vegan Anything.
Do you do a lot of excersise?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 8, 2013 at 11:38 am)paulpablo Wrote: Do you do a lot of excersise?

On average, about 45 mins of running/cycling a day- sometimes I do strength training too, but I need to stay light, so I don't lift too heavy.
You are a vegan, ok? Why did you go out of your way to start a thread on the issue? Do you peddle your Veganism like Christianity?

I love meat. I don't start threads about how great I think I am for being an omnivore.

You don't eat animals or animal products, ok. I have no questions. That is your predilection, nothing more.
A kilo of rice????

WOW.
(January 8, 2013 at 11:32 am)BGChuckLee Wrote: Howdy ya'll- I was wondering if any of you guys had questions about being vegan or vegetarian. Now is your time to ask.

(I have been vegan for 2 years, I eat an extremely high carb/low fat diet.

My daily diet is something like:
5-15 bananas
A kilo of rice
Vegetable Curry or Stew
2 litres of Orange Juice
2 litres of banana/berry smoothie
10-20 dates
Half a Pineapple

Which is about 3000-5000 calories.

A recent pic:
[Image: 599830_3019897275314_236669829_n.jpg]

Any questions? fire away.

Look at that picture. Out of the 7 billion people on this planet, look at you. It must be so nice to be you. Humn, funny, but I have no feelings of being impressed.

"TA DA" says someone is a narcissist.

(January 8, 2013 at 11:48 am)Dee Dee Ramone Wrote: A kilo of rice????

WOW.

I think me and my mom are going out tomorrow and she'll have her filet mignon and I'll have a nice 18 oz rib eye.
i manage to do one hour straight on the cross trainer a few times a week but when i do my right foot always goes numb do you ever experience this with stamina training? ive read about it being a common thing in keep fit forums happening but i was just wondering if it happens to you and what you do about it

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

How do you survive without protein? Why are you on a really bad vegan diet? Why are you a lying poe; is that a vegan trait? What is it like to have balls on your chin? Are you going to sue me? Did your parents touch you? Show us on the picture of the giant douchebag at the top of the thread where they hurt you.

Good day, sir.
(January 8, 2013 at 11:54 am)paulpablo Wrote: i manage to do one hour straight on the cross trainer a few times a week but when i do my right foot always goes numb do you ever experience this with stamina training? ive read about it being a common thing in keep fit forums happening but i was just wondering if it happens to you and what you do about it

Personally, I get this mostly from cycling- not so much running.

I've heard that some people do bare foot running, so they can practice flat foot strike as well as condition their feet. I haven't tried that though, since my running is not the issue.
(January 8, 2013 at 11:56 am)Shell B Wrote: How do you survive without protein? Why are you on a really bad vegan diet? Why are you a lying poe; is that a vegan trait? What is it like to have balls on your chin? Are you going to sue me? Did your parents touch you? Show us on the picture of the giant douchebag at the top of the thread where they hurt you.

Good day, sir.

He seems to be running trough controversial themes in order to get attention. Bloody anoying to have a red banner ontop of the forum everytime I hit f5.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow What science says about plant-based diets (Vegan) NeotericNinja 68 8178 May 23, 2016 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Dysgenics - anything to worry about? Haydn2 0 717 September 15, 2012 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Haydn2