Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Olympic Marathoner Ryan Hall: God Is My Coach
Olympic Marathoner Ryan Hall: God Is My Coach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITkmEyW_jnc

Amazing,

You know folks, you atheists may say we are crazy, but you need to be crazy to be a winner.

Praise the lord! He does everything, and he always does it for me. Streets of gold, infinite power, everything you ever wanted- it's all just a prayer away. You're either going to have supper with the Lord, or you will be the main course.
RE: Olympic Marathoner Ryan Hall: God Is My Coach
Well, I suppose this means you can reach your dreams of being a marathoner yourself. By far my most favorite marathon picture: http://healthyurbankitchen.com/blog/uplo...-pants.jpg
It's evidently very common for runners, so good luck with that.
(January 8, 2013 at 5:45 pm)festive1 Wrote: Well, I suppose this means you can reach your dreams of being a marathoner yourself. By far my most favorite marathon picture: http://healthyurbankitchen.com/blog/uplo...-pants.jpg
It's evidently very common for runners, so good luck with that.

If you need to go, you need to go- you cant tell everyone to pause the race to go toilet- whatever get's you the pay cheque. That is why long distance runners/cyclists prefer it when it's raining.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbuPaCgdO50
(January 8, 2013 at 5:39 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: Praise the lord! He does everything, and he always does it for me. Streets of gold, infinite power, everything you ever wanted- it's all just a prayer away.

I take it you have infinite power?
I march against the Asagods
To bring the end of time.
I am pure and endless pain
And Surtr is my name.

See me rise, the mighty Surt,
Destroyer of the universe.
Bringer of flames and endless hurt
Scorcher of men and Earth.
Sounds like forrest gump to me.
(January 8, 2013 at 5:39 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: Amazing,

Just what I was thinking, though I bet not in the way you were. The Olympics have always had controls against athletes using performance-enhancing modifications. If this guy's performance was enhanced by his pet god - and I don't for one minute think it was - then he was cheating.

Interesting how he gives this god all the credit for his performance and training, yet when asked he says he doesn't believe that same god is sitting up there making him lose.

So I suppose this Ryan Hall romped to god-powered victory in London? Oh, that's right - he ran about ten miles and then had to drop out due to a hamstring injury; "something that affected him mildly during training, but he thought he had worked through". With a coach like that, he has no need of enemies.

(January 8, 2013 at 5:39 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: You know folks, you atheists may say we are crazy, but you need to be crazy to be a winner.

We may? Great! "You are crazy!"

(January 8, 2013 at 5:39 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: Praise the lord! He does everything, and he always does it for me. Streets of gold, infinite power, everything you ever wanted- it's all just a prayer away.

Unless of course you're desperate and the agony of starvation is one morsel of food away.

(January 8, 2013 at 5:39 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: You're either going to have supper with the Lord, or you will be the main course.

And now we get to the threats inside the kid-skin glove. Believe or be destroyed. All rather childish.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 8, 2013 at 5:39 pm)BGChuckLee Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITkmEyW_jnc

Amazing,

You know folks, you atheists may say we are crazy, but you need to be crazy to be a winner.

Praise the lord! He does everything, and he always does it for me. Streets of gold, infinite power, everything you ever wanted- it's all just a prayer away. You're either going to have supper with the Lord, or you will be the main course.

Tim Tebow in running shorts. And Tebow is a fucking moron too.
Yes, festive. Running makes you have to poop. However, most people just go find a toilet.
ROFLOL

unbelievable. Well his fantasies help him...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19448 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  AF Hall of Shame (Theist edition) fr0d0 286 84654 May 19, 2013 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Faith No More