Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JFK assassination
JFK assassination
For some reason that JFK was shot by multiple gunmen is the most popularly believed of conspiracy theories. Sometimes I think it's just because otherwise intelligent people haven't properly looked into it. In fact a total recreation of the "magic bullet" was made with the most like life dummies available. Lo and behold the exact same injuries were produced in the same spots as happened with just one shooter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZRUNYZY71g

That in and of itself should be convincing enough to show that there was only one shooter. What's the evidence for a second shooter on the grassy knoll. Well there is an actual photograph taken of the grassy knoll at the time Kennedy was shot. Behold!

[Image: awx8x0.jpg]

I think a rational person would see the same thing that I do. Nothing. There isn't anyone on the grassy knoll. Conspiracy theorists point towards a vague shadowy part of this photo as proof of a gunman. Even though all it is is vague shadows. I challenge anyone on here to point out which part of this photo looks more like a gunman than any other part. People who believe this garbage are just people who are incapable of separating good evidence from bad evidence in their mind.

The other piece of 'evidence' for a second shooter on the knoll are a small handful of people said they heard shots from the knoll. This is despite the fact that the majority of people heard the shots solely from the book depository and only five people out of more than one hundred heard shots for more than one direction. So if you put weight on where confused people hear gunshots from, the evidence is still vastly in favor of a single shooter from the book depository.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/shots.htm

All in all I don't understand how people believe this garbage.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: JFK assassination
Allright, I killed JFK, you can bomb our capital, Madrid Big Grin
(January 9, 2013 at 11:33 am)LastPoet Wrote: Allright, I killed JFK, you can bomb our capital, Madrid Big Grin

Again????
Quote:All in all I don't understand how people believe this garbage.

"Men willingly believe what they wish to be true."

- Gaius Julius Caesar
(January 9, 2013 at 11:33 am)LastPoet Wrote: Allright, I killed JFK, you can bomb our capital, Madrid Big Grin

As long as you are sorry and promise not to do it again.

Oh I see what you did there, you hooker Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
If there was any conspiracy at all, it was that other people were involved in planning the murder. There was no one else involved in the actual shooting. As for me, I believe the official version, which does leave room for a planned assassination with influence from other sources. In short, yeah, people are dumb.
(January 9, 2013 at 11:44 am)CapnAwesome Wrote: As long as you are sorry and promise not to do it again.

Really?
whatever

You probably think the Bigfoot is just a hoax too.

Tongue
[Image: Evolution.png]

(January 9, 2013 at 11:47 am)Shell B Wrote: If there was any conspiracy at all, it was that other people were involved in planning the murder. There was no one else involved in the actual shooting. As for me, I believe the official version, which does leave room for a planned assassination with influence from other sources. In short, yeah, people are dumb.

You know, that's the thing, you don't need stupid evidence about another shooter to have a conspiracy. You can just say I believe so and so hired Lee Harvey Oswald to kill JFK. The problem for people who say that is that our society has become a place that demands evidence. So people fabricate all this evidence to back up a belief. You can see what this resembles and why it pisses me off.

(January 9, 2013 at 11:50 am)Cinjin Wrote: whatever

You probably think the Bigfoot is just a hoax too.

Tongue

I don't know, those grainy fucking photos that seem to go along with all this garbage is pretty convincing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who killed JFK? Fake Messiah 5 1185 September 12, 2021 at 4:48 am
Last Post: Duty