Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to part Company
Time to part Company
I have reviewed my position on this forum and have decided using all the decision making tools at my disposal that I should end my time on this forum. It is having a negative impact on my daily routines and is only causing frustration for many people including myself as strange as it seems I'm not actually comfortable in constant friction and am not a Troll although I can understand how from your perspective I may look like it. I didn't want to leave without saying good bye or wait till at some point i do go ott and get banned. I hold no hard feelings for any off you quite the opposite so i wish you the best. I'm probably by nature not the most adapted to forum life.

I have learned quite a bit in the short time and I thank you for that, I hope that you guys will continue to look for the truth wherever that leads you. I know it means nothing to you guys but I couldn't find a good way to finish my ramble so I decided to open my bible randomly for a quote so..

Let us all hear together the conclusion of the discourse. Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is all man: Ecclesiastes 12:13
RE: Time to part Company
3:

I'm gonna miss reading those frustrating debates. Godspeed, Mark
(January 10, 2013 at 5:30 pm)Mark 13:13 Wrote: I have reviewed my position on this forum and have decided using all the decision making tools at my disposal that I should end my time on this forum. It is having a negative impact on my daily routines and is only causing frustration for many people including myself as strange as it seems I'm not actually comfortable in constant friction and am not a Troll although I can understand how from your perspective I may look like it. I didn't want to leave without saying good bye or wait till at some point i do go ott and get banned. I hold no hard feelings for any off you quite the opposite so i wish you the best. I'm probably by nature not the most adapted to forum life.

I have learned quite a bit in the short time and I thank you for that, I hope that you guys will continue to look for the truth wherever that leads you. I know it means nothing to you guys but I couldn't find a good way to finish my ramble so I decided to open my bible randomly for a quote so..

Let us all hear together the conclusion of the discourse. Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is all man: Ecclesiastes 12:13

Awh shame your going. Cya Brother. Insha'allah all goes well for you!
Good bye. Im glad you have learnt things
Toodles.

Can't say I wish we'd have been closer over the short period you were here.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
(January 10, 2013 at 5:30 pm)Mark 13:13 Wrote: I have reviewed my position on this forum and have decided using all the decision making tools at my disposal that I should end my time on this forum. It is having a negative impact on my daily routines and is only causing frustration for many people including myself as strange as it seems I'm not actually comfortable in constant friction and am not a Troll although I can understand how from your perspective I may look like it. I didn't want to leave without saying good bye or wait till at some point i do go ott and get banned. I hold no hard feelings for any off you quite the opposite so i wish you the best. I'm probably by nature not the most adapted to forum life.

Mark, do what you need to do. But don't make a post like this that smacks of "You just don't understand"

We do. Most of us here had a belief at one point, including me.

You came in here like many thinking that the "boxing ring" would not exist, and when it did you got frustrated with us not simply rolling over.

Please do leave if it means saving yourself from needless frustration. But please don't think this makes you a martyr.

My wife left me. And that was after going through many relationships. Instead of coming in here and claiming "poor me" , simply accept that when you first came in here you had an expectation of how you thought it would go, but didn't match up with how it actually did.

It's called life. You have many things going on and this particular battle may not be what you are capable of handling right now.
buh-bye.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
You were lowering the IQ average anyway.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
How are you!?

Where am I?!

What`s going on!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When your relatives worry you, part Xth. Gawdzilla Sama 8 894 February 21, 2020 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Deermageddon part II onlinebiker 17 1919 December 22, 2018 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Company that sold me my house is.... Brian37 18 1389 November 28, 2018 at 1:20 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember? Cod 29 2334 October 29, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1697 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2665 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8773 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  AF Christmas Part II Shell B 20 2021 October 31, 2016 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Part on Feminisim. ScienceAf 284 14402 September 29, 2016 at 8:42 am
Last Post: mcolafson
  This Month I Became part-qualified Fidel_Castronaut 5 950 May 2, 2016 at 11:40 am
Last Post: Jackalope