Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Moderators Logged On!
No Moderators Logged On!
Oh, the anarchy!
(This is going to look like an unsupervised junior-high school classroom soon)
RE: No Moderators Logged On!
hell0 MR. ATHEIST FORUMS

ur is penis too small? feeling imbarresed inFront of teh ladies?

try new penis enhancer 3000. works instantly.

just PM mee for more info
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I think the Divine Tiberius has figured out a way to automate the moderation process.

The guy is uncanny with this computer shit.

Next up....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkUpKgQ8RiGhTEfaDrs7H...cY37OXqhEg]

Banhammer drones.
(January 15, 2013 at 1:25 am)Minimalist Wrote: I think the Divine Tiberius has figured out a way to automate the moderation process.

The guy is uncanny with this computer shit.

Next up....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkUpKgQ8RiGhTEfaDrs7H...cY37OXqhEg]

Banhammer drones.
Oh, shit!
No moderators, eh?
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

We are always watching from the shadows...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Umm How old is this kid??
Quote:unsupervised junior-high school classroom soon
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 15, 2013 at 2:06 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Umm How old is this kid??
Quote:unsupervised junior-high school classroom soon

13, I think. Feeling old, Kichi? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(January 15, 2013 at 2:07 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(January 15, 2013 at 2:06 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Umm How old is this kid??

13, I think. Feeling old, Kichi? Big Grin

Yep! Hehe And grumpy. My nephew can post better.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(January 15, 2013 at 2:08 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(January 15, 2013 at 2:07 am)Kayenneh Wrote: 13, I think. Feeling old, Kichi? Big Grin

Yep! Hehe And grumpy. My nephew can post better.
Are you referring to me? ):<