Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:07 am

Poll: who is worse shockofgod or ray comfort
This poll is closed.
shockofgod
25.00%
6 25.00%
Ray comfort
12.50%
3 12.50%
i hate both of them equally
20.83%
5 20.83%
I don't hate either one
33.33%
8 33.33%
iam a fan of Ray comfort/and or Shockofgod
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who is worse Shockofgod or Ray comfort?
Question 
who is worse Shockofgod or Ray comfort?
so who do you hate more?
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

RE: who is worse Shockofgod or Ray comfort?
Dont know eighter of them.

...............but SHOCKOFGOD sounds like one of the machines with which my ancestors bombed London.
(January 17, 2013 at 4:41 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Dont know eighter of them.

...............but SHOCKOFGOD sounds like one of the machines with which my ancestors bombed London.

look on youtube

with ray comfort type in "banana" next to his name.

Shockofgod is a moron who doesnt know anything about atheism but says it makes people stupid.

I think Ray Comfort is because Shock is just a religious fruit-cake whereas Ray Comfort makes a lot of money by lying, and he knows damn well they are lies. He's a cynic and a psychopath of the worst kind. He also gives bananas a bad name.
ahh that New Zealand export!?

Well, people over there must be proud of having produced such a fine speciment to represent their country. Tongue
iam kinda a newb with the polling thing.is everyone have the option of voting?

Thing is, to be honest,

I dont care.

Why should I waste my valuable emotions and limitations of my anger management problems for hating those two, when I can hate the entire world instead.
Such ludicrous people are not worthy of my hate Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

[Image: funny-pictures-unimpressed-cat.jpg]
Wink 
(January 17, 2013 at 4:53 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: ahh that New Zealand export!?

Well, people over there must be proud of having produced such a fine speciment to represent their country. Tongue

Well he's such a liar who knows where he actually comes from? I refuse to believe he comes from here. I've never seen him, haha.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I fear hell, and this article made things worse for me. What do you guys think? arda101 26 4692 February 5, 2017 at 7:38 am
Last Post: Autolite
  how to hold on to atheism when things keep getting worse? Rextos 26 4496 June 6, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Adam Blackstar
  Ray Comfort JaceDeanLove 10 2678 November 22, 2014 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: DemonicLemon
  The worst I've heard out of Ray Comfort Lemonvariable72 18 6468 January 24, 2014 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: truthBtold
  Cartoon I made about Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron maxbjork 2 2326 May 24, 2011 at 10:47 am
Last Post: maxbjork
  Ray Comfort strikes... out! Autumnlicious 0 1223 November 18, 2009 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Comfort Tabby 4 2319 June 1, 2009 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: g-mark