Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Delusion
Atheist Delusion
I am a former atheist now christian, and I wrote the following article.

[Link removed]

I would be willing to talk more indepth, and im looking for some atheits who'd be willing to do an interview with me if possible?
RE: Atheist Delusion
Your meant to hang around and participate before throwing links around mate.
(January 20, 2013 at 9:35 am)DelusionsOfGrand Wrote: I am a former atheist now christian, and I wrote the following article.

<snip!>
I would be willing to talk more indepth, and im looking for some atheits who'd be willing to do an interview with me if possible?

Liar

Welcome #127
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
DELUSIONS DELUSIONS DELUSIONS OH MY GOD DELUSIONS

If someone is really delusional, calling them delusional does nothing.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooop. Welcome :-)
This isn't in the Intro section? Am I allowed to have some fun?
(January 20, 2013 at 9:35 am)DelusionsOfGrand Wrote: I am a former atheist now christian, and I wrote the following article.

[Link removed]

If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up converting?
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
wow, the page the OP linked is utterly stupid. It strawmans one of the smallest and simplest points we atheists make against religion, and then addresses it with a completely incoherent reply. It's a very poorly written attempt to make atheism seem childish and naive.
If I had written such a piece of shit, I would NEVER put myself through the embarrassment of posting it on the internet where everyone can read it. Instead I would delete the whole thing, then crawl onto my bed in the foetal position, and cry myself to sleep.
This Christian should be ashamed of him/herself.
"Lose ten pounds in the first week."
"I'll pay you back next week."
"That dress doesn't make you look fat."
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
"I used to be an atheist."

I'd love to take you up on your offer.
lol do you really think you can lecture a German on "grand delusions"?

You are delusional.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the atheist delusion(who started it or that notion?) Quill01 2 566 July 25, 2022 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Dawkins writing kid's version of "The God Delusion" - you mad bro? Foxaèr 35 5691 August 2, 2018 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Ok Atheists! I have God Delusion! Catholic_Lady 54 9750 April 14, 2018 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Thought on this video about "Atheist delusion"? Macoleco 3 1300 October 30, 2017 at 8:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Atheist Delusion Foxaèr 25 4327 October 18, 2016 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Arkilogue
  Religion is a Delusion/Mental Illness z7z 80 15094 May 27, 2015 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: snookerman
  The human brain is under a delusion that it is a mind Blackrook 45 7993 September 25, 2014 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The God Delusion Documentary CindysRain 29 4868 July 24, 2014 at 11:55 am
Last Post: Amalynne0
  So this came with the copy of the God Delusion I just bought. Mudhammam 19 4876 April 23, 2014 at 11:35 am
Last Post: DarkHorse
  Thoughts and questions from God Delusion jacklegger 41 21364 September 5, 2012 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: Cyberman