Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:00 am

Poll: Would you like to have private message conversations with HalcyonicTrust/DvF/EvF/Evie?
This poll is closed.
Yes.
54.55%
6 54.55%
No.
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone:
Anyone:
Here's a poll for anyone.
RE: Anyone:
Wheres the 'maybe' option? Big Grin
I actually considered that but I thought "fuck that, it's all or nothing with me".
Yes. Definitely yes.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

It's mutual then.
(January 22, 2013 at 8:34 am)HalcyonicTrust Wrote: I actually considered that but I thought "fuck that, it's all or nothing with me".

Hmmm, I'd like to but I'm no good at 1 to 1 conversation.
You should come to our next hangout. Smile

And I'm always looking for more friends.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
When is it?
Where's the "I have had private message conversations with HalcyonicTrust already" option?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 22, 2013 at 9:40 am)HalcyonicTrust Wrote: When is it?

They just kinda happen from time to time.