Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which will come first Islam or the fall of religion?
Which will come first Islam or the fall of religion?
This is an Honest question.
Which will happen first, the Islamistion of the globe or the complete fall of religion?
Which is the fastest growing demographic?
As I can't find my way though all the mess of data.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Which will come first Islam or the fall of religion?
Islamisation is paranoid bullshit and religion will never fall.
Islam would reach the four corners of the planet, and will escape to space.

And they'll be speaking Chinese.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
It's impossible to predict because humans aren't consistent. Some religious people (including Muslims) become atheists while some atheists convert to a religion.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
If anything religion will shift into another. You will never have a 100% religious population and I doubt you will ever have a 100% atheistic/agnostic population.
Islam is so fucking ridiculously fractured, people talk about islam taking over the world, what islam? they all shout kufir at each other for believing one little thing different, sunni muslims hate shia muslims both of them hate the muslims who believe in no hadith at all and just believe in the quran, all of those muslims hate the nation of islam in america and consider them the worst of sinners. They will never unite, and whatever country they are in you will get the same moronic bullshit of them killing each other with suicide bombers, which it may sound harsh but im glad they kill each other, less morons with shit for brains on the planet who believe a book has absolute morality.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Jesus will come before the Islamist fascists to establish His Kingdom of Kindness.
(January 28, 2013 at 5:01 am)Christian Wrote: Jesus will come before the Islamist fascists to establish His Kingdom of Kindness.

Ask your doctor if he can give you something to cure your verbal diarrhea.
The kind of bullshit you hear on right wing european party conferences?

The entire Idea that islam is taking over the world (or europe) is bullshit.

It is the new catchphrase for european right wing morons who are no longer capable to denaunce other nations through their nationalism because the Eu treaties created peace between the european nations.
(January 28, 2013 at 5:01 am)Christian Wrote: Jesus will come before the Islamist fascists to establish His Kingdom of Kindness.
What's your basis for that?

Reading the OT and Revelation, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Islam or some other religion or combination of religions pretty much took over the world before the end.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which major religion will die first? FrustratedFool 6 702 September 17, 2023 at 6:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Suffer the little children to come unto me LinuxGal 2 624 August 7, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How to select which supernatural to believe? Fake Messiah 208 12520 November 26, 2022 at 1:30 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Is this a disproof of Allah I've come up with? Atheism_is_True 5 622 July 12, 2022 at 5:55 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Being can come from non-being Alex K 55 6987 January 15, 2020 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 13134 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does anyone else fall down the rabbit hole Figbash 18 2321 October 14, 2018 at 4:53 am
Last Post: no one
  Abrahamic roots of racism, which one is worst Sammin 2 1145 October 6, 2018 at 10:09 am
Last Post: brewer
  Islam - the Peaceful Religion: Explained Darwins Disciple 31 3392 August 26, 2018 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Which is more attractive? love or death? WinterHold 44 6160 October 23, 2016 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Arkilogue