Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A middle eastern Atheists plea for help.
A middle eastern Atheists plea for help.
As i pay dearly the price of a decision i made a couple of years ago, i sit & think of what life would have been like had my decision been otherwise.

I am a 32 year old male of middle eastern origins, from one of the more "liberal" of the Gulf countries, born and raised abroad, returned home after higher studies to settle down, but as the years passed, i could not find inner peace for life can be pretty lonely & highly dangerous in the lands of "islamic sharia".

I am well settled, with a secure career envied by my own country men, yet i would give it all up to walk free among the civilised. Be it i be given the task of Being a Janitor or just volunteering full time for charity, expecting nothing more than my freedom. I am of no interest of financial returns anymore. sacrificing everything i have back home is a small price to pay just to walk free. Yes, I am willing to give it all up.

Should anyone from any first world country choose to make a difference in my life, i am ever ready to disclose any further details via email, i am willing to visit your respective embassies in my country so you may be provided with legitimate info regarding myself.

Thank you for the time taken to read this, should you be unable to help i plea you circulate this to those who can. I am currently working on circulating this to atheist organisations worldwide in a hope someone somewhere can help me out.

I may not post much after this, i can be reached at- <link removed>

once again, thanks in advance.
RE: A middle eastern Atheists plea for help.
Did I miss the part about what the plea is?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(February 3, 2013 at 7:06 am)missluckie26 Wrote: Did I miss the part about what the plea is?

Getting me outta this hell hole! Smile
Sorry you live in a hell hole..My sincerest condolences--the only thing I have of value is my dog Maggie and a coffee table Tongue
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

(February 3, 2013 at 7:21 am)missluckie26 Wrote: Sorry you live in a hell hole..My sincerest condolences--the only thing I have of value is my dog Maggie and a coffee table Tongue

Exactly! I have a lot more which i would gladly sacrifice in return for a doggy , a coffee table & peace of mind Smile
I fear for my life when I go to the market, and when I open my door. Every day I wonder if my disease is overtaking me.. Does that count as peace of mind? I don't think peace is anywhere to be found, honestly.. Except where you make it. Me, I make peace in my room with my dog Maggie, and when I go out I'm at peace that I wont deserve the violence that I face.

Please please know, I'm just talking, not belittling what you're saying in any way. I can't say I know what it is you face, but I do know something about peace and where to find it. If it's peace of mind you want, I can help with thatSmile

Understood, ill try to elaborate later,Thank you missluckie
In which erea of experties did you receive your further education? Where did you go abroad to receive further studies?

Ever thought of going back to the country where you received further studies?
(February 3, 2013 at 8:14 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: In which erea of experties did you receive your further education? Where did you go abroad to receive further studies?

Ever thought of going back to the country where you received further studies?

From one third world country to another isnt really solving anything for me, it was kinda dads Decision. Ill skip getting into details regarding my field of expertise.... You see the fear?
Can you at least tell me from which country you are from?

And which languages you speak?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opportunity to help other atheists domkzyl 8 1323 November 4, 2016 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: c172
  From the Middle East seeking_truth 11 1824 May 21, 2013 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: viocjit
  Hi from the middle of bible thumper USA The Last Resort 21 4995 May 19, 2013 at 3:28 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Greetings All the way from the Middle East ! Hamany 21 6261 February 23, 2012 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: lilkanyon