Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Jong-il vs. Jesus H. Christ
Kim Jong-il vs. Jesus H. Christ
Do I really need to say anything?

Just watch.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Kim Jong-il vs. Jesus H. Christ
Brilliant. Thanks for sharing.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it" ~ Aristotle
RE: Kim Jong-il vs. Jesus H. Christ
Very good. If it's in a book, it must be true. What more proof do we need? There's just one thing I thought would have been brought up: when he got onto the point about the choice between choosing to worship them or not and being punished for it, I expected him to mention that being sent to the gulags couldn't possibly last longer than the rest of a person's life; whereas hell is meant for all time (depending on various contradictory definitions of hell, that is). Hence making Kim Jong-il the 'nicer' of the two.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals WinterHold 9 1303 May 25, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why is Kim Jong-un just like God. ignoramus 3 1592 July 11, 2017 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Little Rik
Video Jesus Christ, A Pointless Sacrifice Mental Outlaw 16 4271 April 5, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The dead in christ? CindysRain 10 2559 July 25, 2014 at 10:39 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  David koresh vs Jesus Christ comparisons? xxxtobymac 7 1957 May 27, 2014 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus Christ Probably Did Not Exist Michael Schubert 41 14458 September 17, 2013 at 9:11 pm
  Jaysus effin' Christ!! Santorum on abortion due to rape LarissaAnn 54 23311 January 29, 2012 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  The Death and Resurrection of Christ? Paradoxum 59 28445 January 5, 2012 at 3:22 pm
Lightbulb Evidence for Jesus Christ? Napoléon 290 83861 January 3, 2012 at 11:47 pm
Last Post: ragou
  Christ retards in Dundee frankiej 11 2540 October 12, 2011 at 8:49 am
Last Post: Welsh cake