Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor Boy Scouts....
Poor Boy Scouts....
Fucked no matter what they do!

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2013020...FIF80.html

Quote:IRVING, Texas (AP) - Caught in an ideological crossfire, the Boy Scouts of America is putting off a decision on whether to ease its policy of excluding gays. Whatever the organization eventually does, it's likely to anger major constituencies and worsen schisms within Scouting.
RE: Poor Boy Scouts....
I think the boyscouts have been pretty gay for a long time. It's like ice skating not allowing gays or something.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(February 6, 2013 at 10:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Fucked no matter what they do!

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2013020...FIF80.html

Quote:IRVING, Texas (AP) - Caught in an ideological crossfire, the Boy Scouts of America is putting off a decision on whether to ease its policy of excluding gays. Whatever the organization eventually does, it's likely to anger major constituencies and worsen schisms within Scouting.

How will Huey, Dewey and Louie deal with this schisma?
Maybe they could just look at the Girl Scouts for ideas Wink Lezzies have been scouting forever Tongue
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

If this results in them breaking up into Roman Catholic Scouts and Greek Orthodox Scouts, I'm not sure anybody's interests will be served. Though it could mean the Reformation is coming up soon. Complete with little Marjoe Gortner scouts evangelizing for Truth, Beauty, and a proper slipknot.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Will there be a merit badge for interior decorating?
(February 6, 2013 at 10:45 pm)Violet Lilly Blossom Wrote: Maybe they could just look at the Girl Scouts for ideas Wink Lezzies have been scouting forever Tongue

The problem is funding. Girl scouts get most of their funding from cookie sales. This gives them a lot more freedom to do what they want. Boy scouts, on the other hand, get most of their funding from the Mormon and Catholic churches, both of which are very homophobic. Since they're paying the bills, that gives them a lot of leverage in deciding how the boy scouts do things.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
And the catholics are a little too interested in boy scouts' cookies, too. And I wouldn't trust those mormon fucks as far as I could throw them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5772 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 2052 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 442 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Uh-Oh. Poor Manafort Minimalist 4 672 June 5, 2018 at 1:17 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Third parties profiting off of poor outcomes for patients....in AMERICA!? Aegon 23 3414 April 28, 2018 at 5:41 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Poor Widdle Mikey Cowen...... Minimalist 0 428 April 25, 2018 at 8:45 pm
  Oh, Poor Mike Pence. His Favorite Hobby Horse Shot Down Minimalist 8 1718 April 21, 2018 at 3:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Piss Poor Aim Minimalist 9 1827 December 19, 2017 at 10:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Boy soldiers and child soldiers WinterHold 13 2977 October 8, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Crazies Will Run This Poor Bastard Out of the Republicunt Party Minimalist 0 438 September 28, 2017 at 9:43 pm