Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catholic user here
Catholic user here
Hello.

I'm here to better understand atheism and the other theories that controdict creationism. I look forward to some good reading.
RE: Catholic user here
Welcome. Are you a creationist?
Welcome
Welcome to the lion's den! I look forward to seeing you around the boards.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Well, to start off, I was a Christian once. I no longer consider myself a Christian for a reason that pretty much sums up most of the Atheistic communities resasons for you know... Not believing in God. This reason is.... proof. I don't see the proof in ANYTHING in Christianity. Why dosen't God keep doing his thing today? He walked on water (something impossible) through Jesus. He promise to be back here. But, why hasn't he come back? Why dosen't he keep performing miracles through another Jesus? Answer me these questions, TheLameMayWalk.
Dude, not to come over all Moddy or tone troll, but there'll be time and space enough for that outside the intro thread. Just threaten him with lions like I did.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I thought we were sharks :'(
Re: Catholic user here
No we're the sharks. Y'all are Teddy bears
(February 11, 2013 at 7:37 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I thought we were sharks :'(

Oh yes - and one shark.

(February 11, 2013 at 7:45 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: No we're the sharks. Y'all are Teddy bears

I thought you were the Jets?
Can I be a Polar Bear?

[Image: polarbearfunnyzone.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AF User Map! wolf39us 142 50898 June 8, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New user, recent deconvert Lucian 5 817 September 9, 2022 at 9:56 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Jeff Bradt, user since 2013, becoming active JP Bradt 42 6196 March 15, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 979 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New User Baddogma 21 2147 July 23, 2019 at 7:41 am
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Hello from a culturally Amenian-Catholic! Arsoo 10 1250 October 1, 2017 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Struggling with Catholic Partner Satch 22 3117 November 17, 2015 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Aractus
Big Grin New user! Fox 23 4282 September 2, 2015 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  From the only predominantly super-Catholic country in Asia Quartz 10 2798 July 4, 2015 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Hello from a Catholic Catholic_Lady 31 3382 June 17, 2015 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady