Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Get Rep?
How Do You Get Rep?
I am somewhat curious on that matter.
Do I just have a low reputation do to the fact that I'm thirteen years of age?
Or do I not post frequently?
RE: How Do You Get Rep?
With time young padawan, with time. Rep is given by other members for whatever reason they see fit.
Almost all rep points are earned from activity in Area 69. You'll have to wait 5 years.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I could teach you my ways, but I don't think you're worthy.
This is one way:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-17141.html
Sum ergo sum
(February 12, 2013 at 11:58 am)Napoléon Wrote: I could teach you my ways, but I don't think you're worthy.

I never thought there was a 'way' to be a rep whore Big Grin
I have no idea.
How do you get rep? Become reputable. Or fake it like I do.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Have you repped anyone else? Plus, dude, you joined less than a month ago. I've been averaging 1.6875 reps per month, so if you use me as a standard, you're doing fine. But you probably shouldn't use me as a standard.
(February 12, 2013 at 11:43 am)teaearlgreyhot Wrote: Almost all rep points are earned from activity in Area 69. You'll have to wait 5 years.

Seems to work for me. I get a lot of rep when my profile pic features me in lingerie. Not so sure how well that would work for some of the other people here, though. Thinking
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you get bored? zwanzig 19 1000 June 14, 2023 at 9:58 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 707 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Rep Whoring Thread (again) The Valkyrie 16 819 September 9, 2020 at 12:29 am
Last Post: no one
  Rep Whores Unite! chimp3 74 5686 July 23, 2019 at 4:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1141 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Rep Whoring thread for everyone :D Joods 180 18051 January 25, 2019 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Rep Points BrianSoddingBoru4 24 2471 December 2, 2018 at 12:12 am
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Time for my rep thread GrandizerII 24 2383 October 19, 2018 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Private
  The totally obnoxious, desperate, almost loving, Rep Whore thread The Valkyrie 265 25664 June 18, 2018 at 1:30 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I NEED ONE MORE REP Edwardo Piet 9 1049 February 3, 2018 at 11:54 am
Last Post: shadow