Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not an introduction. . .
Not an introduction. . .
Well, I'm not sure where to put this. I'm sure it'll end up getting moved.

I'm requesting that my account be deleted.
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
RE: Not an introduction. . .
(February 13, 2013 at 6:25 pm)Alternate Wrote: Well, I'm not sure where to put this. I'm sure it'll end up getting moved.

I'm requesting that my account be deleted.

Why would you want to do that??
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
The staff probably won't delete your account. They have declined similar requests before.
Cunt
Because, I'm having life issues and I don't plan on coming here any more. It's not the fault of the forum or anyone on it, I just don't see a reason to keep around an account that I'm not going to use.

(February 13, 2013 at 6:27 pm)frankiej Wrote: The staff probably won't delete your account. They have declined similar requests before.

Heh, either way. I won't actually know if they do or not, because I'm signing out now and I'm not going to be singing back in.

If anyone actually enjoyed having me here, thanks, and goodbye.

Btw, if case anyone is worried, I am NOT killing myself. Wink
What falls away is always, and is near.

Also, I am not pretending to be female, this profile picture is my wonderful girlfriend. XD
(February 13, 2013 at 6:28 pm)Alternate Wrote: Because, I'm having life issues and I don't plan on coming here any more. It's not the fault of the forum or anyone on it, I just don't see a reason to keep around an account that I'm not going to use.

While I haven't read many of your posts, i have to believe that you have had some relevant input into the conversation you have participated in. If I am not mistaken, deleting your account would also delete all your posts and that would diminish those conversations.

Do us a favor. Let the account stay. Then, when you come back, it will be here waiting for you and all of us along with it.

Deal?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
(February 13, 2013 at 6:27 pm)frankiej Wrote: The staff probably won't delete your account. They have declined similar requests before.

Indeed. We do not ban or delete accounts on request.

Quote:Btw, if case anyone is worried, I am NOT killing myself. Wink

Of course there's always that slight worry. But hey, if you need to take some time off, do so. But we'll be here, in case you want to come back. Any member lost makes us poorer.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

[Image: cry.gif]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Oh, and btw, obstreperous announcement of your intention to leave a forum is a surefire way to attract the attention of the gods of Shaker's Law.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(February 13, 2013 at 6:25 pm)Alternate Wrote: I'm requesting that my account be deleted.

[Image: 31056298.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 722 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 954 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1942 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1337 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 3695 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2240 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 1970 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1146 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 950 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2846 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2