Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:08 am

Poll: Which political party is going to win next UK elections?
This poll is closed.
Conservative Party
23.08%
3 23.08%
Liberal Democrats
7.69%
1 7.69%
Labour Party
53.85%
7 53.85%
Other
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which party is going to win next UK elections?
Which party is going to win next UK elections?
Do you think David Cameron is going to stay in power? If not, which party is going lead next UK elections?
p.s. No answer is stupid, I'll appreciate your opinion.
"Lighthouses are more helpful then churches."
Benjamin Franklin
RE: Which party is going to win next UK elections?
conservative.

Since I guess they didnt do that bad.
I am not sure, Labour were looking like it would be easy but they appear to be out of their depth at the moment. With their by-election candidate supporting terrorism (he wished the IRA had killed Thatcher in Brighton) and their lack of a viable alternative economic policy (they will just keep on with austerity) I think that Ed Milliband won't make it.

Which is a shame, I would have considered giving them a second chance, but since I dont live in the UK anymore i have lost some interest in them.

I do somehow respect Cameron, which I am worried by the Euroskepticism that may undermine the UK position in the world, he did risk his parties integrity and did the right thing by supporting the equal marriage bill which I do admire him for.
I rather think that Labour have made themselves unelectable, at least for the forseeable future. Unless there's some pretty drastic revisions made, the ghosts of Blair, Mandelson and Campbell etc will likely continue to haunt the party for a very long time. I will never put my cross by a Tory name; and since New Labour bear as much resemblance to the party I support as the Cameron/Clegg ministry does, it puts people like me in a bit of a bind.

Looking at the current party figures and assuming the traditional loss of votes for the sitting incumbents in subsequent elections, that coalition majority of 78 looks vulnerable. So bottom line for me would be: I have no idea.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I hope it will be a coalition again. I like the fact that parties have to work together for a government.

If I'm still in the country I'll probably vote Liberal Democrat.
The monster raving looney party always wins, they just don't always go by that name.

Hey-oh!
Nemo me impune lacessit.
I doubt I will vote for any of the parties listed. Tbh, I don't know if I will vote... there doesn't seem to be a party that I can really get behind. I pretty much loathe all the current ones.
Cunt
(February 18, 2013 at 11:31 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: conservative.

Since I guess they didnt do that bad.

You would guess wrong. they didn't even win the last one and are far far more unpopular now.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 19, 2013 at 3:07 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: You would guess wrong. they didn't even win the last one and are far far more unpopular now.

Still can't see how people would vote for this twat:

[Image: wallace-miliband.jpg]

Then again, they're all twats. Why I don't bother voting, there's always going to be a twat in charge.
(February 18, 2013 at 8:03 pm)pop_punks_not_dead Wrote: I am not sure, Labour were looking like it would be easy but they appear to be out of their depth at the moment. With their by-election candidate supporting terrorism (he wished the IRA had killed Thatcher in Brighton)

He made some bad taste comments in ahumerous book 20 years ago.

Quote:Sadiq Khan told Andrew Neil they were written 20 years ago, and added: "Some of it is in bad taste and should not have been said, but he was writing a book that was at the time, very funny, very witty."

Quote:I do somehow respect Cameron, which I am worried by the Euroskepticism that may undermine the UK position in the world, he did risk his parties integrity and did the right thing by supporting the equal marriage bill which I do admire him for.

So one bright chink in the miasma of crap that he stands for.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 889 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 20342 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1568 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Which language would be the best lingua franca? FlatAssembler 13 1012 March 5, 2022 at 3:16 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Trump is going to be reelected.... Jehanne 250 11496 January 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 753 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Which Trump will be next on the ticket? Fake Messiah 13 807 January 22, 2021 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 283 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why I Might Watch The Next 'Debate' BrianSoddingBoru4 28 1694 October 22, 2020 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  What do you think is Trump's next move? WinterHold 42 1792 October 8, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker