Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, UndercoverAtheist here!
Hey, UndercoverAtheist here!
Hello forum members,

My name is Michael, and I am fourteen years old. Currently in high school I have been an atheist since I was thirteen. I am no stranger to atheist forums, since I am on the Thinking Atheist forums as well. I hope this forum is as welcoming and as enlightening.

Till next time.
[Image: sad_zpse1202812.png]
RE: Hey, UndercoverAtheist here!
(February 24, 2013 at 8:31 pm)UndercoverAtheist Wrote: Hello forum members,

My name is Michael, and I am fourteen years old. Currently in high school I have been an atheist since I was thirteen. I am no stranger to atheist forums, since I am on the Thinking Atheist forums as well. I hope this forum is as welcoming and as enlightening.

Till next time.

Michael, you bitch! Big Grin stop stealing from me!
"Religion divides with a sense of unity."
Welcome!
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Welcome! Smile
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
I've already figured out you're an atheist. It wasn't hard. You're not doing a very good job at the undercover part.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Welcome Michael. Your non conformity seems very uniform, which is comfortingly normal.
Hiya and welcome to AF! ^_^

So, what's up over at TTA, since we're getting so many 'refugees'? Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

I was wondering about that myself....

It's like they are all jumping off a Carnival Cruise ship.
Our BFF recently departed us and joined here, so we followed suit.
But then you banned him.
But we have to much free time on our hands so we'll probably stay, though I can't speak for the children.
We did?
Anyhoo, I'm not complaining, it's always great to get lots of new members. (And as for too much free time, what better employment than to spend it on a forum, teh internetz need to know our opinion! Wink)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3252 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hey :) Kate12345 10 1834 October 19, 2022 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Hey everyone Ryn 3 612 July 4, 2022 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hey up, you lot. RozzerusUnrelentus 21 2338 January 4, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hey Bulxy88 13 2040 July 2, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: Bulxy88