Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 2:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual but delicious
Unusual but delicious
Some simple recipes of mine that combine things that aren't normally combined but taste great together.

Soy sauce, pickle relish, and chocolate ice cream. Taste especially good if made into an orange juice float.

Swiss cheese, mayo, and candy corn. Taste best if microwaved for a minute.

Peanut butter and jelly, tomato, cilantro, horseradish and caeser salad dressing.

Any unusual food combos you like?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Unusual but delicious
I think you're pregnant.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(February 24, 2013 at 9:24 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I think you're pregnant.

Getting to the pickle relish at the bottom of your orange soy ice cream float is the best. You don't know what you're missing.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Tegh, stop cross-posting your reddit stuff. ;D
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
(February 24, 2013 at 9:33 pm)Annik Wrote: Tegh, stop cross-posting your reddit stuff. ;D

What? Idk what you're talking about. *whistles*
My ignore list

* Nine Tried to do something funny but it didn't work...

fuck..
A lot of people often find it weird that I eat Oreos with peanut butter (guess what movie I got the idea from).
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
(February 24, 2013 at 9:41 pm)Diamond Wrote: A lot of people often find it weird that I eat Oreos with peanut butter (guess what movie I got the idea from).

Yuck!

(February 24, 2013 at 9:37 pm)Insanity x Wrote: * Insanity x Tried to do something funny but it didn't work...
That's what she said.
My ignore list

I once tried a chicken and mushroom Pot Noodle with milk in it.

Didn't mean to.

What happened was my then-little nephew Chris, aged probably about three, was standing on a chair beside me watching me make it up. I picked up the kettle and poured the water into the pot. Then as I turned away to get a few extras to bulk it out and give it that personal touch (salt, ketchup, curry powder, that sort of thing), he thought he'd be ever so helpful and add milk for me. Presumably I got back in time to prevent him from putting sugar in it as well.

Funnily enough, though, it was really delicious. There's a lot to be said for the wisdom of children.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 24, 2013 at 9:33 pm)Annik Wrote: Tegh, stop cross-posting your reddit stuff. ;D

Forgot to ask -- how's that coat doing? Trust no one has stolen it since.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unusual Maps Diablo 10 1895 August 22, 2014 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Are Bitcoins and Unusual Hats the Future of Currency? Gooders1002 0 1013 February 25, 2013 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Keep Eating Your Delicious Meat HeyItsZeus 66 17166 May 28, 2011 at 10:40 am
Last Post: popeyespappy