Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are you communist?
are you communist?
what are your opinions about communism?
RE: are you communist?
Like every other "ism" it works perfectly within one book.

Religion has a similar problem.
It's for commies.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Total economic equality is unrealistic and unfair.
No, not a joiner.
total failure
It's a form of socio-economic prophecy that did not happen. The middle class was never overthrown, and the means of production has never, and will most likely never be under the control of the people. There are just too many greedy bastards out there for a utopian egalitarian society to be feasible.

Also it advocates the brutal overthrow of the middle and upper class, condoning mass murder if need be, and describes a thoroughly unfair means by which everyone lives, where no matter what one does int heir lives, they will never achieve anything great than any other John Doe.
If you believe it, question it. If you question it, get an answer. If you have an answer, does that answer satisfy reality? Does it satisfy you? Probably not. For no one else will agree with you, not really.
No.

A friend of mine was approached by the communist party after having signed a petition about Julian Assange. Seemed odd

[Image: l.jpg]

But no, hands off mah stuff, and get off mah lawn. Feel free to get with like minded individuals and form a communistic society/community/villiage..., but I'll have no part of it.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Fail. merica beat dat ass.
It's history speaks for itself.

This was a pretty good read back in the day:
Friday, January 02, 2009
Communism in a nutshell
[Image: white-cloud-emoticon6.gif?1292330538]
Then there was a man who said, “I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; by then it was too late." Anonymous

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1048 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The communist state of Kerela, India Duty 5 833 December 22, 2018 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Cold War era anti-communist propaganda vs. current USG imagery Mudhammam 3 1482 January 17, 2014 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  It’s More Communist Provocation than ‘Turkish Spring’ cratehorus 4 2436 June 12, 2013 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  Chinese Communist Party Congress: greatest comedy show on earth KichigaiNeko 3 1941 November 13, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Why can't communist become citizens, but Nazis can? cratehorus 9 7400 July 20, 2012 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Polaris