Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Outrage at parents who 'blacked up' baby to look like football star Mario Balotelli
Outrage at parents who 'blacked up' baby to look like football star Mario Balotelli
Chocolate was smeared over the child's face and a washing-up sponge stuck on his head! The child even sports the footballer's slogan 'Why Always Me?' , the photo causes outrage online and retweeted 2,000 times.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z2MVm8PjvL

A baby has become embroiled in an online race row after he was 'blacked up' to look like former Manchester City football player Mario Balotelli.

Chocolate was smeared over the child's face and a washing-up sponge stuck on his head to copy the striker's Mohawk hair.

A picture of the baby, who even sports the footballer's slogan 'Why Always Me?', was then posted on the Internet sparking outrage last night. The photo was retweeted 2,000 times.

Jim C posted on Twitter: 'You thought you'd seen it all. Dear me.'

While another said: 'Parents tweeted ghastly picture of baby dressed as Mario Balotelli, this must be child abuse.'

Matt Bishop added: 'Jesus wept, who does this to their child!?!?!?!?'

Parenting expert Sue Atkins, author of Parenting Made Easy: How To Raise Happy Children, told the Sunday Mirror: 'Just looking at this picture makes me very uncomfortable, especially the fact the child is blacked up. I don't like it at all.'

It is believed the photo was uploaded by a Manchester United fan on Instagram.

Balotelli, from Italy, left Manchester City to play for AC Milan after helping the club to win its first title in 44 years.

Last month a 10-year-old Leeds United fan caused outrage after he blacked up to pose with his hero El Hadji Diouf.

The child posted a series of pictures on his Twitter account provoking a backlash from users who said he was racist.

But the primary school child said he did not realise it would be offensive and did it as a tribute to his footballing hero.

The boy's father was forced to take to his son's Twitter account to defend him from accusations of racism.

He wrote: 'I want to apologise if [my son] dressing up has caused offence.

The fan met his favourite player outside Elland Road ahead of his team's home game against Bolton Wanderers on New Year's Day.

He said Diouf and other Leeds players found the 'costume' - a blacked up face and head, Leeds kit and white mohican - funny.

As well as Diouf, the child posed with Leeds' captain Lee Peltier and players Ryan Hall and Sam Byram.

The child also said midfielder Paul Green said to him: 'How cool do you look?'

The fan posted pictures of him with Leeds United manager Neil Warnock, who he said found it funny, and police officers outside the ground.

The boy also got to meet his hero once more in the tunnel.
xXUKAFTTXx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GOP goes from "anchor baby" to "chain migration'. Brian37 23 3557 January 15, 2018 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  So Trump can insult a Gold Star family, brag about rape, brag about molesting kids NuclearEnergy 23 4706 May 7, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Cue the "War on Christmas" outrage from the conservative right Doubting Thomas 11 2648 March 31, 2017 at 9:33 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  actor/pop star endorsements. paulpablo 4 698 March 25, 2017 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Khizr Khan (Gold Star Family) Told that his Travel Privileges are "under review." SteelCurtain 6 1466 March 7, 2017 at 4:01 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Jesus, look at those early voting lines! What is wrong with these people? Whateverist 17 2346 November 7, 2016 at 10:51 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Wolf Blitzer - Look What He Found in the Archives! Minimalist 22 1865 August 12, 2016 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Sick 20-Year-Old Wants Her Parents Prosecuted Manowar 15 1888 April 16, 2016 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Star wars: The portrayal of minority and female characters Lemonvariable72 42 6690 January 22, 2016 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Sorry, Bernie...But You Look Like A Putz Here Minimalist 28 5195 December 22, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd