Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mondays is the worst day ever
Thumbs Up 
Mondays is the worst day ever
Agree?
xXUKAFTTXx
RE: Mondays is the worst day ever
Someone ban this troll and his one-worded threads please!
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(March 4, 2013 at 3:29 am)Aractus Wrote: Someone ban this troll and his one-worded threads please!

And thats why I hate religion, full of one sided assholes
xXUKAFTTXx
Sorry, what I meant to say was someone ban this troll all he does is post one-worded threads, one-worded replies and frivolous insults!
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(March 4, 2013 at 3:28 am)xXUKAtheistForTheTruthXx Wrote: Agree?

I have no issue with Mondays. Its Thursdays you have to watch out for.
Especially those Thursdays where all day long you're convinced it's Friday.
(March 4, 2013 at 11:06 am)festive1 Wrote: Especially those Thursdays where all day long you're convinced it's Friday.

And then you wake up the other day and its Friday again! Panic
I'm retired so Monday is just another day. Back when I was working I shared your distaste for it.
(March 4, 2013 at 11:32 am)Minimalist Wrote: I'm retired so Monday is just another day. Back when I was working I shared your distaste for it.

Well at the rate the retirement age keeps increasing over here, I'll probably retire at 150 Y.O. and only if my grandparents are still alive Big Grin
Exclamation 
(March 4, 2013 at 4:41 am)Aractus Wrote: Sorry, what I meant to say was someone ban this troll all he does is post one-worded threads, one-worded replies and frivolous insults!

Coolstorybro

Now stop being an arrogant choir boy, dickhead
xXUKAFTTXx

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 1729 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I don't like Mondays The Valkyrie 26 2530 June 3, 2019 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 1081 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  My cat is the worst thing ever! Foxaèr 14 3042 April 24, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Worst Love Songs brewer 2 851 January 21, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Cod
  What was the worst year of your life? ƵenKlassen 21 1846 November 14, 2017 at 12:00 am
Last Post: Haipule
  Worst movie you've seen Cyberman 125 24667 August 27, 2017 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  90's song thread: best and/or worst c172 19 5047 July 9, 2017 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  80's song thread/best and worst brewer 50 13900 July 8, 2017 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: c172
  What's the worst scent you've ever smelled? rado84 34 5214 July 20, 2016 at 11:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13