Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hows this for an itermediate form?
Hows this for an itermediate form?
I saw this and thought, wow, a living intermediate!!!

This creature has EVOLVED to consume algae and incorporate parts of it into itself to produce food. This could possibly lead to a life form that is an animal but is born with photosynthetic cells to make its own food.

And before you ask, no I don't have any proof. This is pure conjecture on my part. But I think it is a pretty good example of how evolution works.

[Image: 6716993_700b.jpg]
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
RE: Hows this for an itermediate form?
Of course, there's also the lungfish, a fish that is capable of going on the land (for fairly brief periods of time). That said, creationists use a very peculiar definition of "Transitional form" that mandates that nothing currently known can count as a transitional form, unless we get a fossil of every single life form from the beginning of life to Erasmus Darwin.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Hows this for an itermediate form?
(March 4, 2013 at 6:48 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Of course, there's also the lungfish, a fish that is capable of going on the land (for fairly brief periods of time). That said, creationists use a very peculiar definition of "Transitional form" that mandates that nothing currently known can count as a transitional form, unless we get a fossil of every single life form from the beginning of life to Erasmus Darwin.

Yep, you are absolutely right. And the ironic thing is, they don't realize that EVERY form is a transitional form, including the human form.

ohhh, religion...
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone's favorite life form vorlon13 7 904 January 5, 2017 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Cockeyed Understanding Of Transitional Form Cosmic Perspective 16 7110 May 21, 2013 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb