Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the muslim god fair?
Is the muslim god fair?
I would post this on Islamic forums were it not for my fear that I would get banned. I've been get warnings and infractions every time I post something that challenges Islam. Apparently it's part of the rules of the site that I don't post such things.

The basic problem I find is the following.

A non-Muslim can be more praiseworthy then a Muslim in most actions and spirit and some beliefs.

An example of beliefs is that a non-Muslim can believe we ought to not do terrorism while a Muslim can believe we ought to do it, and that it's endorse by the quran per his interpretation.

Also is it fair that god punishes people for not following the quran after choosing to make them not follow the quran.

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

then fear the Fire, whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: Is the muslim god fair?
You are asking about two subjects?

1 Yes, sometimes a non-Muslim can be better than a Muslim (in life)
but his morals are not for God, so it is worthless
for example if 2 people are working for you, one is very good & nice but doesn't do his job, the other is an ass-hold, but do part of his job, you will fire the first and reward the second (Not fully)

You are asking about faith and destiny in Islam
According to Islam God created us, and created our actions as well
We don't have any ability to do actions by ourselves, yet we are responsible for them
It cannot be understood, because we don't know anything about creation or How God do things

We may think it is not fair, because we try to think that creation is like manufacturing
If a person manufactured a gun then fires it to kill a person, he is responsible for killing that person
But God did not manufactured us, he created us
Which is not the same
It's OK paulpablo. "muslims" like xtian are just try-hard wannabe jews.

Why? I'll never know but I think it is the elite and apple of god's eye business that draws people in.

I'd rather worship 'The Green Man' Tongue if I had to worship anything... at least He is fair.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
a god cannot be fair.

gods are by definition dictators and therefor lack the capability to be fair.
Who ever said that nature was dictatorial (in a human sense)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man
[imghttp://www.runelords.com/images/wallpaper/green-man_3_1024x768.jpg[/img]
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
What about Libertas, Justitia (Justice personified), Dysnomia, the pandeistic dead gods, the deistic gods who are off doing their own thing and perhaps unaware of us...

These gods are by definition unfair dictators?
Nemo me impune lacessit.
(March 11, 2013 at 4:01 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: a god cannot be fair.

gods are by definition dictators and therefor lack the capability to be fair.
Circular logic

If there is no God then people are equal and if people are equal then there is no God

the correct statement should be
If God exists then people are not equal
(March 11, 2013 at 8:22 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Circular logic

If there is no God then people are equal and if people are equal then there is no God

And then add a "Heil Hitler!" ?

I really dont know what you want?! In another thread you said people were equal?!

Are you by any chance mentaly handicaped?

Anyway, why did you make this weird reply in which you eventualy confirmed what I said in the first place - that god is a fashist.
(March 11, 2013 at 8:22 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: If there is no God then people are equal and if people are equal then there is no God

Well, thank God he doesn't exist then.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Sadly, CSJ, shitheads who make useless distinctions like this....

Quote:But God did not manufactured us, he created us

do exist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5263 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2293 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1252 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1340 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4738 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3898 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 782 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1930 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If a muslim grows old, do they have to dye their hair? Ruckus123 5 930 April 16, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: yragnitup
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1191 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3