Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychic past
Psychic past
My ex went and sent me a link to:

http://ariapsychic.com/

"Aria" is not her real name.

And I busted a gut for a few minutes. This was an ex-roomate of mine from 30+ years ago, who was a wannabe actress, hung out with magicians, and always had her head in the clouds. She was always pretty spacy.

And now she is Chicago's most famous psychic?!

ROFLOL

Ah, the stories I could tell. Also, we are the same age, born in the early 1950's (I wouldn't want to tell you her exact age!). I also remember that modeling stock photo on her home page, which is from 25+ years ago.

I wonder if she can channel that I am typing this here. Unlike myself, she used to be a big believer in everything. I wonder if she is successful because she gave up believing and decided to start scamming?

Ah, memories!
“I've done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"— Ned Flanders
RE: Psychic past
Wait, you mean to tell me she is Chicago's most famous psychic - and yet she didn't have the foresight to hire a better web developer for her website?

That's just crazy!
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
Yeah, it wasn't bad until those big blocks on the front sort of spoil the whole thing. It also is a tad too narcisstic.

My guess, based on her converions when I knew her, she found out that the Holy Throne was empty and decided to cash in, albeit in a tacky way! I remember when she decided to go for a series of colonics (deep enemas!) so that her eyes would go from brown to blue.

Obvously she is still full of shit!
“I've done everything the Bible says — even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!"— Ned Flanders
Has she been caught cheeting yet, like James Van Praagh?
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
So she is about 60, ..... uses pics of herself @ 40ish and "knows you"?

hmmmm I think I'll pass. The ex was conned mate.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
When she emails me with specific answers to questions I haven't asked yet, maybe I'll consider engaging her services. Until then, I doubt it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Stimbo

-No it won't fit in there
-No that's illegal
-frogger
-Only in Nevada is that legal
-Actually some mammals do in fact lay eggs
-Depends on how much you're offering to pay me

How'd I do?
Nemo me impune lacessit.
(March 11, 2013 at 6:11 am)Aractus Wrote: Wait, you mean to tell me she is Chicago's most famous psychic - and yet she didn't have the foresight to hire a better web developer for her website?

That's just crazy!

Looks like that shit was made in the 90's.
(March 12, 2013 at 6:04 am)Stue Denim Wrote: Stimbo

-No it won't fit in there
-No that's illegal
-frogger
-Only in Nevada is that legal
-Actually some mammals do in fact lay eggs
-Depends on how much you're offering to pay me

How'd I do?

Scarily accurate. Even the ones that don't apply I'm sure will be astonishingly important in the future. You're hired!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Apparently you can e-mail her.

How about you tell us loads of things about her and we can amaze her by our knowledge in e-mails we send.

I can sense from your photo that you have the wisdom of a sixty year old!

I have the feeling that you have some talent were you ever an actress?

That kind of thing.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US man sues psychic who 'promised to remove ex-girlfriend curse' zebo-the-fat 24 2740 October 6, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  AF members' psychic predictions for 2016 Alex K 96 17984 September 3, 2016 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Psychic mediums jcvamp 25 4386 December 13, 2015 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Animal Psychic Conveys Cecil the Lion's Message to Humanity Salacious B. Crumb 49 15264 September 24, 2015 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  "Psychic" dies downbeatplumb 7 2884 August 29, 2015 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Past Life Regression Aoi Magi 20 5429 November 25, 2014 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Mequa
  My Mother the Psychic là bạn điên 28 8980 February 5, 2014 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Weewah
  Psychic and the wife sarcasticgeographer 26 5220 August 16, 2013 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Psychic prediction of mass graves turns out false Doubting Thomas 35 10019 July 12, 2011 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Epimethean
  Psychic Powers Rayaan 15 8092 December 14, 2010 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris