Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurovision Song Contest
Eurovision Song Contest
Oh dear, it's that time of year again.. All the shitty pop singer gather in Malmö to assault your ears and eyes in a pat-your-neighbor-on-the-back event.

In 2006 Finland won with this song (the only time we've won):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU

And what are we sending this year? This piece of horribleness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR3pKGRNexY

This is playing all the time on the radio and I'm going crazy. Just want to share the misery.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: Eurovision Song Contest
Already??

Geesh the year goes fast. Big Grin
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
honeybadger dont care.

Someone has yet to explain to me how Azerbaijan is a european nation.

Which is probably the only thing I ever had rotating in my brain concerning the song contest.
Yeah.. It's on May 18th, but they are already spamming all the national winners. The only good thing with 'Marry Me' are the background dancers, the one in the backseat of the car to the left is Haza Hajipoori, winner of 'Dance' (same concept as 'So You Think You Can Dance?') 2012. She's awesome Smile

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

My contribution

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92OBNsQgxU
(March 12, 2013 at 6:33 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: honeybadger dont care.

Of course German Honeybadger don't care when one's nation puts Cascada on the front line Big Grin

Dont even know who that is.

Anyway

[Image: tumblr_lu3ewplu5X1r0n6ddo1_500.jpg]
(March 12, 2013 at 6:45 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: Dont even know who that is.

Consider yourself lucky. But if you're a glutton for punishment, here you go. Big Grin

nope

I am not going to klick that link Tongue

I have already managed to succesfully destroy each and evey radio in a radious of 100 kilometers and I will not reverse that process.
PT is sending this thing:

yeah, nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the "Who would be left" contest! Angrboda 8 638 July 27, 2023 at 6:57 am
Last Post: emjay
  Incorrect Song Lyrics The Valkyrie 22 1167 January 20, 2021 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Song Thread: Flying brewer 15 1319 January 8, 2020 at 6:01 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Song Thread About Food/Drink BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1395 May 23, 2019 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Song thread about shoes/feet brewer 20 1604 May 22, 2019 at 12:03 am
Last Post: brewer
  It's time for a holiday song thread. brewer 26 2217 December 2, 2018 at 6:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Joy I Fell Hearing This Song Again Has to be Shared Rhondazvous 0 503 October 29, 2018 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Just out of curiosity, does this song make you feel uncomfortable? orthodox-man 7 1054 February 23, 2018 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Song Thread: Sex and Violence brewer 0 470 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Time for a song thread, how about Space brewer 31 4443 August 11, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: KevinM1