Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Rock Hallelujah
Hard Rock Hallelujah

This song won the Eurovision song contest but is it a song that is christian or is it a mockery of Christianity? Its life on my Spotify playlist hand in the balance.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Hard Rock Hallelujah
anybody?
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
Delete it.
So is that is it a mockery or is it a Christian song?
Delete it because if you have to ask, you're not a True Music Lover™ and don't deserve to listen to it.

But I'm pretty sure it's not mockery...
lol fair enough

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quite possibley the best rock concert performance EVER !!! vorlon13 0 423 July 8, 2016 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Chris Rock on SNL Minimalist 5 1231 November 2, 2014 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  More than alternative: Industrial, deathrock, goth-rock, screamo, punk... Creed of Heresy 8 2814 February 23, 2014 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Sejanus
  When Rock didn't suck! BrokenQuill92 13 3745 January 7, 2014 at 11:47 am
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Nanci Griffith -It's A Hard Life orogenicman 1 878 April 23, 2013 at 8:12 am
Last Post: festive1
Music Soft Rock Bands? All Knowing Hippie 16 4410 August 4, 2012 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: jonb
  Anybody into hardcore/hard-dance or hardstyle Nemo 7 2170 July 16, 2012 at 7:37 am
Last Post: KnockEmOuttt