Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NY Assemblyman votes against legalization of marijuana then gets busted with marijuana
NY Assemblyman votes against legalization of marijuana then gets busted with marijuana
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/201...ssion.html

I can't say I'm surprised to see what political party he's associated with.

This isn't even his first run-in with the law. He used to work as a vet and he was arrested for mishandleing dogs.

Fun guy. Hipocrite much?
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
RE: NY Assemblyman votes against legalization of marijuana then gets busted with marijuana
Quote:Westchester County Republican Assemblyman Steve Katz

I'm sure FOX will claim he was framed by Obama's Negro Army who are coming to confiscate our guns!
RE: NY Assemblyman votes against legalization of marijuana then gets busted with marijuana
(March 17, 2013 at 2:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Westchester County Republican Assemblyman Steve Katz

I'm sure FOX will claim he was framed by Obama's Negro Army who are coming to confiscate our guns!

So far they haven't. Here's the Faux News article on the story.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/15/ny-...r-highway/

From the sound of things, Katz has some spin he's going to put on it and I'd be willing to bet Faux News isn't going to apply the slightest bit of criticism to his explanation, however out-there it is.

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
The republicans sure do have a problem with being so high and mighty, only to find out they are knee deep in the muck with the rest of us.
(March 17, 2013 at 6:50 pm)festive1 Wrote: The republicans sure do have a problem with being so high and mighty, only to find out they are knee deep in the muck with the rest of us.

Big time. Sometimes it almost seems like they're having a contest over who can stick their foot in their own mouth the deepest.

For example, Sarah Palin isn't exactly someone to be listened to when it comes to protecting marriage or being a good parent (not that she ever was). First she had a teenage daughter get knocked up and now her son, who seems to have gotten married simply because he got a girl pregnant, is getting divorced.

http://www.examiner.com/article/sarah-pa...-18-months

Honestly, I wouldn't care when this stuff came up if they were keeping their personal morality private. Instead, they're telling everyone that they know family values better than anyone and they know how to live better than we do. I don't care if a guy is getting a divorced, but it sure as hell helps prove that she's just as messed up as the rest of us when it comes to the traditional values she loves to push.

I think it's great to showcase how those "traditional values" don't always work out in the real world.
(March 17, 2013 at 6:50 pm)festive1 Wrote: The republicans sure do have a problem with being so high and mighty, only to find out they are knee deep in the muck with the rest of us.

Katz didn't seem to have a problem being high. Wink
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
It is kind of funny. How hard is it to not smoke pot?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
That's a fair question. Apparently, it is as hard for them as not sticking their dicks into an altar boy is for a catholic priest.

It's hard to imagine either scenario happening by "accident."
(March 24, 2013 at 3:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: That's a fair question. Apparently, it is as hard for them as not sticking their dicks into an altar boy is for a catholic priest.

It's hard to imagine either scenario happening by "accident."

You would think that in order to keep your job, you could not smoke pot. At times in my life I've smoked tons of pot and then I come into circumstances where it isn't convenient and I stop no problem. More than just a hypocrit, what a weak-willed pansy.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wyoming Senator gets booed at Commencement. Jehanne 4 674 May 17, 2022 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Voting Machines Switching Votes in Texas ReptilianPeon 5 941 October 31, 2018 at 8:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1705 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Then Fuck God. Minimalist 10 1415 October 2, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: GUBU
  If Blacks have superior dicks, then explain highest risk of infecting AIDS Konboa 8 1317 September 5, 2018 at 12:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  And The Noose Gets A Little Tighter.... Minimalist 0 409 February 15, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump Gets One Right! BrianSoddingBoru4 3 783 January 4, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Mila Kunis Gets A Big Fat Bucket Of Cool Points BrianSoddingBoru4 0 489 November 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The WLB's Boy Gets His Ass Kicked in 'Bama Minimalist 3 729 September 26, 2017 at 11:31 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Then God Can Go Fuck Himself! Minimalist 15 5226 August 25, 2017 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist