Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 3:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyrim
Skyrim
That moment when you're following Karliah to complete the Nightengale quest series and you're thinking "this dark elf chick on a video game has the hottest ass I've ever seen."

I'm just going to leave that there.

We don't have a Skyrim thread here for at least the last 6 months, and I'm still feeling like a junkie on it, so I'm opening it. I just downloaded Hearthfire a couple days ago and have built two of the three houses so far. I'm about to start the Dark Brotherhood quest.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Skyrim
I never completed the main quest before I had had my fill of the game. I put about 60 hours into it, and by the end my character was so strong that using my regular weapons got boring. I started using destruction magic at level 55, and it took lots of hits to kill enemies. Walking around in full daedric armor with two enchantments on every piece, however, made it so that enemies could barely ding me and using destruction magic didn't take away anything from my magic meter. I was a beast.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I'm at level 40 right now - still working on leveling other skills.
(March 18, 2013 at 3:16 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I never completed the main quest before I had had my fill of the game. I put about 60 hours into it, and by the end my character was so strong that using my regular weapons got boring. I started using destruction magic at level 55, and it took lots of hits to kill enemies. Walking around in full daedric armor with two enchantments on every piece, however, made it so that enemies could barely ding me and using destruction magic didn't take away anything from my magic meter. I was a beast.

Yeah, I have much the same issue. I've always been a fan of the crafting elements in TES games, and it's too easy to make overpowered armor and weapons once you've maxed out Alchemy, Enchanting, and Smithing (which is likewise not difficult, just a bit time consuming).

Running around one-shotting everything gets pretty old after awhile.

I'm thinking about rerolling and not crafting anything, I'm guessing it will make the game considerably more difficult.
I didn't like the game.
Tried it, couldn't get into it.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I wish it could be full immersion VR. I'd lose so much weight with that and a WII style controller.
I really want to play Skyrim now. Unfortunately I could pretty much play the entire game and most of the side quests in my head I've played it so much.
David has convinced me not to play through the power of introducing him to Mad Men. And sex.

(March 18, 2013 at 3:11 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: That moment when you're following Karliah to complete the Nightengale quest series and you're thinking "this dark elf chick on a video game has the hottest ass I've ever seen."

I'm just going to leave that there.

You should see my character then.

She's a Dark Elf chick with a hot ass.
Mine's a high elf with a hot ass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Skyrim: Empire vs Stormcloak discussion. Chad32 14 1619 August 1, 2019 at 8:07 am
Last Post: Chad32
  BOTW vs. Skyrim Mechaghostman2 7 1777 June 19, 2019 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Skyrim Upgrade :D mlmooney89 89 8410 July 13, 2016 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
Heart Skyrim Fenix 10 3832 January 18, 2014 at 2:03 am
Last Post: null--69
  Skyrim's been out a while. Violet 188 61919 September 10, 2013 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Violet
  New Skyrim DLC Napoléon 86 35335 September 25, 2012 at 8:50 am
Last Post: Reforged
  Skyrim Countdown R-e-n-n-a-t 183 52457 January 17, 2012 at 2:23 pm