Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you vote for it and is it fair, to have the Illuminati pay their share?

IF the Illuminati are real and who is in control is the real question.

Of late, the Illuminati have been getting fat on the middle taxpayer’s tit.
Is it time to change the demographic pyramid and send some of that wasted wealth down below where it is needed most?

Is it not time to give the calf the tit?

We are wealthy as never before.
Should the bottom not share in this great wealth?

The Illuminatus are a generous bunch. This needs be if you are to grow a demography whose goal is to enrich us all.
That is the goal of a Timocratic man.

That generosity has paid off. Kudos .Perhaps the Illuminati could be persuaded to have more of us enjoy their good fortune and trim the fat. So to speak.

Should we ask our political masters to have a chat with the heads of the Illuminati?
If they are as real as we know the oligarchs to be.

I think a chat is fair play and in order on redistribution.

Do you?

If you agree that a chat and sharing is due, why not -------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZxHAZChcYU

Regards
DL
RE: Would you vote for it and is it fair, to have the Illuminati pay their share?
Quote:Illuminati

is a term which is on a list of mine. Together with the words: "9/11 truth", "zionist worldcontrol", "eurabia" and others.

In total I generaly dont read nore watch anything which contains any of these words.
RE: Would you vote for it and is it fair, to have the Illuminati pay their share?
Quote:Would you vote for it and is it fair, to have the Illuminati pay their share?
Nice, sounds like Dr. Seuss doing political commentary.
Well shit. I agreed with John V.

Better check for airborne swine....
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Illuminati are right up there with cryptozoology, radical feminism, religious fundamentalism and truthers with setting off my bullshit alarms.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
No shit dude. A reliable source told me that at the last Bilderberg conference they annointed Deepak Chopra 'Religious Minister'. What the fuck are we going to do????
I recommend this thread be moved to pseudoscience. Just sayin'.
Bigfoot also needs to start paying his share. Cheap fuck.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(March 20, 2013 at 8:03 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: I recommend this thread be moved to pseudoscience. Just sayin'.

Wish granted.

Oops, that was your only wish.

Now you'll never get the never-ending sack of weed.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
I don't care what rate they pay as long as we get rid of this capital gains and dividend horseshit and have them pay social security and medicare taxes on their full incomes.

Fuck these rich cocksuckers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Illuminati FallentoReason 129 39176 May 17, 2014 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: Sejanus
  Why do ghosts have to wear sheets over their heads. Ziploc Surprise 14 11506 February 17, 2012 at 6:03 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas