Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:11 pm

Poll: favourite colour.
This poll is closed.
red
5.88%
3 5.88%
orange
5.88%
3 5.88%
green
13.73%
7 13.73%
brown
1.96%
1 1.96%
purple
9.80%
5 9.80%
gray
5.88%
3 5.88%
pink
3.92%
2 3.92%
yellow
3.92%
2 3.92%
turquoise
1.96%
1 1.96%
blue
9.80%
5 9.80%
ginger
1.96%
1 1.96%
gold
5.88%
3 5.88%
bronze
1.96%
1 1.96%
silver
5.88%
3 5.88%
lilac
3.92%
2 3.92%
cyan
1.96%
1 1.96%
white
1.96%
1 1.96%
peach
1.96%
1 1.96%
violet
5.88%
3 5.88%
black (its not a colour but whatever)
5.88%
3 5.88%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
favorite colour
favorite colour
What is your favorite colour.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

RE: favorite colour
I don't have a favorite.
[Image: 81131_FuGlTnWh65ASfT1.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWS8Mg-JWSg

Green. It's green Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Red
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

Whatever the color of the underwear my wife is currently wearing.
Workbench blue.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(March 20, 2013 at 7:12 pm)Insanity x Wrote: I don't have a favorite.

What the fuck!!!!!! you all replied before i even finished the poll

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Orange.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
green

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone remember the band Living Colour? Brian37 11 3349 March 8, 2013 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: Brian37