Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 9:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
India`s poor lost during the economic boom.
India`s poor lost during the economic boom.
This is one of the most interesting articles I have read in a long time.

It describes how during the economic boom in India recently, the poor have almoust not benefited at all and how the gap between rich and poor is widening and structures keeping people poor remain in place.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/worl...89779.html
RE: The losers of India`s economic boom.
Please fix that apostrophe! It's ' not ` !
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: The losers of Indias economic boom.
Seems like Paul Ryan's ideal utopia.
RE: The losers of Indias economic boom.
Now, you're missing the apostrophe! *facepalm*

It's better than the ` I guess. In english TGAC, ` is short for "is a cunt" as in Sally`s ("Sally is a cunt"). You were just calling all of India a bunch of cunts!
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: India`s poor lost during the economic boom.
Same increase in poverty-wealth divide is also happening in china as a result of the economic reform, to a larger degree.

But the impact in china is nonethless less visceral because the poorest in china was never quite as dirt poor as the poorest in India to start with, and because china remains a regime in which the communists rule through the law rather than are ruled by law, legal protection of wealth in china is weaker and therefore richest in china tend not to flaunt their wealth as ostentatiously as the richest in India does.
Same in Western Australia.... yeah I KNOW but it is happening.

Personally, I would like to know just WHO is it that thinks we are in a "boom" financial status

And TEGH....

Just wait until TGAC forgets to remove the umlauts http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaeresis_(diacritic)
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
His English is remarkably better than a few native speakers who have typed on these boards and I daresay extremely better than any of our German. Cut him some slack.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 5817 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The prospect of starting a family in today's economic system Macoleco 23 2394 October 3, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Serious] Thus is born the "LOST CAUSE" of this century. Gawdzilla Sama 36 2559 November 1, 2020 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Race baiting is economic racism Rickimoto 3 468 April 1, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism? Rickimoto 4 537 April 1, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The communist state of Kerela, India Duty 5 857 December 22, 2018 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  BOOM! The Sound Of Another Shoe Dropping Minimalist 7 619 September 24, 2018 at 11:50 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 2052 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 442 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Uh-Oh. Poor Manafort Minimalist 4 672 June 5, 2018 at 1:17 am
Last Post: GUBU