Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talk show host claims Satan made actor look like Obama.
Talk show host claims Satan made actor look like Obama.
This video is short but seriously funny. Apparently the resemblance of Obama to the Satan character on the "History" Channel's mini series "The Bible" wasn't an innocent mistake. See, Satan deceived the make up artists into making him look like Satan and then he blinded the eyes of the people on the set. Only when the episode aired did god take advantage of Satan's hard work when he removed the blinders from eyes of those in the audience so that everyone can see the truth! Oh, and a swarm of locusts accompanied Obama in his trip to the Middle East.

BTW does this mean we have to praise God and praise Satan too? I'm a bit confused on this.

Disclaimer: No this video does not mean that I'm an anti Obama person. I'm just making fun of a half crazed idiot radio talk show host and poking fun at religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...5r57sRNP1U
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

RE: Talk show host claims Satan made actor look like Obama.
As an adherent of the abrahamic religions you can't praise god and not praise satan they are both sides of the same coin.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 22, 2013 at 10:59 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: As an adherent of the abrahamic religions you can't praise god and not praise satan they are both sides of the same coin.
Yeah I know but you've got a problem here, Satan helped god. He was a very important part of the whole thing. God couldn't have done it without him. Isn't it discrimination not to praise him too. BTW it looks like Satan did 2/3 of the work.
I have studied the Bible and the theology behind Christianity for many years. I have been to many churches. I have walked the depth and the breadth of the religion and, as a result of this, I have a lot of bullshit to scrape off the bottom of my shoes. ~Ziploc Surprise

Actually I think Satan is the benevolent one and this god thingy is the one that is evil

Dunno meh
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 23, 2013 at 10:34 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Actually I think Satan is the benevolent one and this god thingy is the one that is evil

Dunno meh
Yeah, according to the Bible Satan only killed a handful of people while I can't remember the thousands and thousands of people god killed. But in the case of the story that the talk show host was talking about Satan deserves most of the credit. He's so undervalued in Christian mythology.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not sure Stan will show up. Brian37 20 797 March 3, 2024 at 3:06 am
Last Post: no one
  Helping Satan LinuxGal 10 1590 April 1, 2023 at 5:51 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7886 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Man claims to hunt non-binaries Ferrocyanide 10 1214 April 6, 2022 at 8:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Satan's Spy System = SSS Ferrocyanide 5 868 January 13, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  The implications of Obama's words at the Charleston shooting memorial. Duty 21 1901 April 13, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christian author has recording of satan's voice Foxaèr 16 1360 August 2, 2020 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Can someone show me the evidence of the bullshit bible articles? I believe in Harry Potter 36 4612 November 3, 2019 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The Jesus story has details that is most definitely made up i just realized!!! android17ak47 126 9113 October 12, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Christians worship Satan and don't even know it rado84 18 1775 April 15, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: brewer