Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus is Here
Jesus is Here
Hello everyone,

Jesus has finally returned and boy am I angry! The meek might get the world, but not until the strong are done with it, and by then they made a nice mess of it.

But I digress, some facts about me:

Atheist -- militant, hardcore, bastard edition

BMI -- used to be around 25, but now due to a lust for bread, I'm on the fat side of thin or the thin side of fat, whichever is more appealing to wimmin. Hey baby, hey baby! Hurry up! I can only suck in this gut so long.

Hair -- bald, but quite sexy nonetheless.

Farm Animals -- sure, but only if they've been recently tested.

I iz in educated real gud like in merkin schools and don't tolarate noonsens from religous fuls.

I like women, cars, music, women, cooking, doom metal, women and bread baking. And women.

I look forward to polishing some of my religious counter arguments and sharpening my steel against whosoever I might engage or enrage. To be considered a "good day" in JHC land, enraging is usually sufficient.

I don't like the uber religious much, unless they bake good bread or play some doomy guitar in drop A. Or are hot. And a chick.

So greetings to one and all.

I think that about covers it.
RE: Jesus is Here
But do you like women?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
Another poe.
(March 22, 2013 at 8:05 pm)ChadWooters Wrote: Another poe.

Well, I do like "The Raven" among other works, but what does that have to do with my intro thread?
Oh my... Well, welcome to the forum.
Re: Jesus is Here
Jesus Christ and the seven dwarfs! It's you!!!!
(March 22, 2013 at 8:12 pm)festive1 Wrote: Oh my... Well, welcome to the forum.

Thank you festive1. I hope that is a "what a scamp!" oh my and not the usual "stay away from me you hideous freak!" oh my, but I suppose time will tell.
Praise Jebus!
Welcome! Are you in a sidecar, by any chance?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Guten .......

what the fuck?!?!?!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6683 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United