Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topless Tunisian protester gets threats.
Topless Tunisian protester gets threats.
http://www.change.org/petitions/petition...st-be-safe
RE: Topless Tunisian protester gets threats.
There is already a thead about this:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-17919.html

Maybe you should considere getting a new source for your news, because yours seems to be a bit late very often.
Cause I have seen you regulary post threads about a topic that is already represented.

Fuck Allah and his bearded mysogenist followers anyway.
Quote:Fuck Allah and his bearded misogynist followers anyway.

One would think that they are all closet gays...poor things. Either that, or rabid dogs with no self control.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 24, 2013 at 6:29 am)The Germans are coming Wrote: There is already a thead about this:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-17919.html

Maybe you should considere getting a new source for your news, because yours seems to be a bit late very often.
Cause I have seen you regulary post threads about a topic that is already represented.

Fuck Allah and his bearded mysogenist followers anyway.

No, actually since the earth is not flat, you guys get up before I do so maybe instead of getting a new source, simply not post news stories here because odds are they are already here.

But yea, we don't need double posts of the same stuff.
(March 24, 2013 at 4:52 pm)Brian37 Wrote: No, actually since the earth is not flat, you guys get up before I do so maybe instead of getting a new source, simply not post news stories here because odds are they are already here.

But yea, we don't need double posts of the same stuff.

If we don't need double, triple, and even swamps of posts of the same stuff... what do we do with 90% of this site's content? Thinking

I'm thinking it could make for some great pizza toppings! Tiger

"Hello, I'd like a large Catholic Ramblings and Atheistic Whingings pizza, in a light Mindless Drivel Sauce. Extra thick Pseudo-Philosopher crust, please. Do you have Bad Arguments? ---- Sweet, I'd like to add a couple of Bad Arguments, but go easy. That'll be all, sir! Please deliver to 2841 Trolling St. Apt. number 5."
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3130 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5226 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Just because She's Topless chimp3 162 17418 January 8, 2018 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Things You Don't Like About Other Countries ( America Gets Immunity) Amarok 61 9246 April 11, 2017 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: brewer
  So, the driver gets eaten by wild boars or dropped in boiling oil ?? vorlon13 12 1502 September 3, 2016 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Kid accidentally packs beer in lunchbox, tells teacher, gets punished anyway Napoléon 11 2814 February 27, 2014 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Man gets months for tearing Koran. Brian37 2 784 March 19, 2013 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  What do you do when life gets you down rainbowdash274 67 18475 November 9, 2012 at 7:55 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Eight Year Old Gets It Erinome 21 6440 August 30, 2012 at 8:33 am
Last Post: festive1
  The Boss gets cut off in UK, they were right! Brian37 19 7741 July 23, 2012 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Brian37