Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Serial Killer in Modern History Free and at Large.
Worst Serial Killer in Modern History Free and at Large.
There was another thread talking about the light sentence imposed on a man in England who lit someone else on fire and killed him. It reminded me of the ultimate in miscarriages in justice. The worst serial killer in history served 20 years in prison in Ecuador (The maximum sentence.) after having raped and killed around 300 young girls, most of whom were under 12 years old. He remains free today and his whereabouts are unknown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L%C3%..._killer%29

I don't bring this up just to horrify people, but I think it's important to put our lives in the west in perspective. Also to remind people that there are people who are not going to be rehabilitated and sometimes just deserve to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2tHs3DE9Q8
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
RE: Worst Serial Killer in Modern History Free and at Large.
I knew who you must have been talking about when I opened this thread. What is amazing is that he was actually convicted of 110 of these murders. Those of you who know anything about these types of cases know that the killers are typically convicted of a fraction of their murders, though they may also confess to far more than they really commit. This guy is fucking scary.

Blatant self promotion:
http://voices.yahoo.com/the-monster-ande...tml?cat=37
These 3 fuckers killed thousands upon thousands....

[Image: Rumsfeld_Bush_Cheney.jpg]

and were never even indicted.
Yeah, but, regardless of how you feel about Bush and his administration, they wouldn't qualify under the textbook definition of serial killer. It's more than mass killing. Mass murderer or mass murderer by proxy is more like it.
Well you've got to give it to min, he pretty much can turn any thread into something like that. It's quite a talent.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(March 24, 2013 at 3:48 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: There was another thread talking about the light sentence imposed on a man in England who lit someone else on fire and killed him. It reminded me of the ultimate in miscarriages in justice. The worst serial killer in history served 20 years in prison in Ecuador (The maximum sentence.) after having raped and killed around 300 young girls, most of whom were under 12 years old. He remains free today and his whereabouts are unknown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_L%C3%..._killer%29

I don't bring this up just to horrify people, but I think it's important to put our lives in the west in perspective. Also to remind people that there are people who are not going to be rehabilitated and sometimes just deserve to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2tHs3DE9Q8
If the maximum sentence is 20 years, then 300 x 20 = 6,000 years if he's convicted of all 300 murders and serves his sentences consecutively. Which begs the question, why was he only convicted once?

(March 24, 2013 at 5:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: These 3 fuckers killed thousands upon thousands....

[Image: Rumsfeld_Bush_Cheney.jpg]

and were never even indicted.
And tortured POW's too, and I being it up all the time ...
For Religion & Health see:[/b][/size] Williams & Sternthal. (2007). Spirituality, religion and health: Evidence and research directions. Med. J. Aust., 186(10), S47-S50. -LINK

The WIN/Gallup End of Year Survey 2013 found the US was perceived to be the greatest threat to world peace by a huge margin, with 24% of respondents fearful of the US followed by: 8% for Pakistan, and 6% for China. This was followed by 5% each for: Afghanistan, Iran, Israel, North Korea. -LINK

"That's disgusting. There were clean athletes out there that have had their whole careers ruined by people like Lance Armstrong who just bended thoughts to fit their circumstances. He didn't look up cheating because he wanted to stop, he wanted to justify what he was doing and to keep that continuing on." - Nicole Cooke
(March 24, 2013 at 8:16 pm)Shell B Wrote: Yeah, but, regardless of how you feel about Bush and his administration, they wouldn't qualify under the textbook definition of serial killer. It's more than mass killing. Mass murderer or mass murderer by proxy is more like it.

Close enough for government work.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was it a modern day lynching? Not sure it fits the category jasonelijah 29 1252 March 30, 2021 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1158 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Kamala Harris makes history Foxaèr 5 498 August 21, 2020 at 10:31 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1514 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  US stock markets worst loss since 2008 downbeatplumb 6 642 November 3, 2018 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Why does Politics bring out the worst in so many people? GODZILLA 21 2030 October 10, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  The biggest crime in the history of humanity WinterHold 16 2744 September 22, 2017 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  History and some of the atrocities associated with it ErGingerbreadMandude 0 407 September 14, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  America drops "largest non-nuclear bomb in history" on Afganistan Aroura 77 12065 April 17, 2017 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My thoughts on modern day intersectionalist feminism] Lebneni Murtad 14 3645 March 7, 2017 at 4:06 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus