Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-religious evidence for existence of God
Non-religious evidence for existence of God
to prove existence of creator/God is very easy as long as you use your brain and intelect, and logic.

if we say like this

Creator/engeneers---->factory--->product

God/creator---->nature---->natural engine with propellers wich rotate and use fractose as fuel

Intelligent Design, evidence of God's creation in Sperm and Bacteria

Atheist say:

Natural engines are created by nature, it does not need God.

It is like saying, product is created by factory, like this

Factory--->product , no creator needed. logical , not at all.

If i ask you, who produced this car, atheist say, Factory produced it. that is truth that factory produced it, but who designed it in the first place??? Why do you say designed it, factory produced it with factory machines and computer simpulations. this is atehistic view on natural engines. is this logical people, not at all. Atheist give nature intelectual properties , while they should give intelectual properties to engeneers and factory workers they give intelectual and building capacity to the factory and computers.

While a believer say:

Creator/God created natural engines in nature, it is like saying

Engeneer created product in the factory. logical, yes

Difference between atheist and beleiver is that atheist give intelectual properties to non-thinking nature/factory, while beleiver give intelectual properties to creator/God.

Atheistic belief is that it creates itself via evolution, then i ask you, can your mother give birth to herself??? If no, how can natural engines give birth to themselves in nature via evolution.

Natural engine in bacteria and spermcells
[Image: flagellum1_h.jpg]
[Image: flagellum.jpg]

that is why iy is so simple to prove existence of God/creator if you just look inte nature.

But atheists continue to repeat that DNA(machine) created natural engines(car) in nature(factor) via evolution, it is like saying
[Image: Industrial_Robotics_in_car_production.jpg]

imagine DNA(machine)

so machine(DNA) created car(natural engine) in the factory(nature) without God/Engeener, is this logical???

Atheistic half truth
>>>>>>Machine in the factory created the car<<<<<<

it is logical, only 50%, beacuse yes that is truth that

machine(DNA) created car(natural engine) in the factory(nature) but they forgot to connect it to God/Engeener

without God/engener it is illogical. Athestic belief system is very weak if you know real arguments

Religous 100% truth
>>>>>>Engeners designed and created the car with machine in the factory<<<<<<

this is just little of all evidence i have

i have all evidence i need for the existence of the Creator/God
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God
So, who created the creator then?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(March 27, 2013 at 5:22 am)ciko83 Wrote: i have all evidence i need for the existence of the Creator/God

Some people like to hold low standards of evidence.
If the evidence you have provided was verifiable, you would not be posting it on a simple atheist forum. Do you honestly mistake atheists for fools?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 27, 2013 at 5:24 am)Darwinian Wrote: So, who created the creator then?

nobody

He clearly said that in Quran
God speak about himself in quran:

112:3 God is neither born nor has given birth.
4 And there is none like unto Him.

Who Created God...FUNNY Hamza Tzortzis... .

Then why not save yourself a huge and illogical step and simply say that no-one created the Cosmos? Much more elegant isn't it?
Smile 
(March 27, 2013 at 5:40 am)LastPoet Wrote:
(March 27, 2013 at 5:22 am)ciko83 Wrote: i have all evidence i need for the existence of the Creator/God

Some people like to hold low standards of evidence.

trust me not mine

i dont even need relgious book to prove existence of creator, all i need is science beacuse science points towards God not towards atheism.

i can easy prove to you why God created this universe, but if you are illogical person, then there is no help.

if we look at that evidence in the first topic, with Natural engine you see why atheist are wrong on that point, beacuse they cut of Good/Creator/engeneer from the factory/nature and product/natural engine

while religious people connect it to the Good/Creator/engeneer, wich is more logical than atheistic belief. but many atheist are atheists beacuse they dont think about these things and they say we cant see God, that is why he does not exist. But how many things in universe are out there wich we cant see. you can even feel love but you cant see it in your heart and soul.

(March 27, 2013 at 5:47 am)Mr Infidel Wrote: If the evidence you have provided was verifiable, you would not be posting it on a simple atheist forum. Do you honestly mistake atheists for fools?

i have not oportunity to go to univeristies and have debates , so i decide to do it via internet.

all i ask, study what i have to say, and then judge for yourself if there is God or not, just use your intelect and logic.
(March 27, 2013 at 5:54 am)ciko83 Wrote: i can easy prove to you why God created this universe, but if you are illogical person, then there is no help.

So, anyone who disagrees with you, no matter how intelligent and logical their point of view is, are illogical?

Nice get out clause Great
(March 27, 2013 at 5:54 am)ciko83 Wrote: i dont even need relgious book to prove existence of creator, all i need is science beacuse science points towards God not towards atheism.

If that was the case, why has science not mentioned it yet? You are only providing your own biased version of what you think is science when in reality it is pure nonsense with a twist of faith.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 27, 2013 at 5:49 am)Darwinian Wrote: Then why not save yourself a huge and illogical step and simply say that no-one created the Cosmos? Much more elegant isn't it?

but that woud be illogical, do you know why, beacuse science has confirmed that universe has begining,big bang, and if you have begining it is created.

God informed us also in quran that he started Big bang and that he expands universe. and that is logical if you look empirically

explosions created disorder, while Big bang explosion created harmony, wich indicates that Big bang was controlled during explosion and expansion.

(March 27, 2013 at 5:56 am)Darwinian Wrote:
(March 27, 2013 at 5:54 am)ciko83 Wrote: i can easy prove to you why God created this universe, but if you are illogical person, then there is no help.

So, anyone who disagrees with you, no matter how intelligent and logical their point of view is, are illogical?

Nice get out clause Great

what i believe i think is most logical, if someone can give better logical explantion i accept it, but i have not seen it yet and i have watched so many relgious-atheists debates and i have never seen an logical explanation from the atheists.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you be a "Non religious muslim"? Woah0 31 1729 August 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 6346 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Persistent Non-Symbolic Experiences Ahriman 0 533 August 18, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Questions about the European renaissance and religion to non believers Quill01 6 639 January 31, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 3914 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
  God as a non-creator Fake Messiah 13 1562 January 21, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Being can come from non-being Alex K 55 6990 January 15, 2020 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  10 Syllogistic arguments for Gods existence Otangelo 84 10512 January 14, 2020 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 13144 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
  Quantum Physics Proves God’s Existence blue grey brain 15 1829 January 2, 2019 at 11:08 pm