Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, so nice to be among a community of fellow freethinkers
Smile 
Hello, so nice to be among a community of fellow freethinkers
Hi everyone.

I'm dk2852 and I'm an atheist.

I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know how glad I am to find a community like this. Often times it seems that there aren't that many of us out there and I often feel underrepresented.

I hope to contribute positively to discussion and share my knowledge and views with the other members here.

I was raised Muslim, turned deist at 13 and full on atheist only two years ago(I'm 22 btw). I will post my full conversion story in the proper forum later.
RE: Hello, so nice to be among a community of fellow freethinkers
Welcome to the forums. Big Grin
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
Welcome
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Hello, dk.

Beware of falling rocks.

[Image: stoning-somalia2-sm.jpg]

We have a number of nutty muslims around here who will consider you an apostate.
Hey and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Howdy broSmile Everybody is chill (well mostly everybody) around here. Min is right beware. we have couple that make your face red from facepalms. Look foward to hearing from you.
Hello! Welcome to the forum!
Welcome, I hope you find what you need here.
Welcome Enjoy the forums.
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice to be here! Istvan 7 726 March 19, 2022 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5010 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Greetings fellow travelers! entheogen 20 1355 September 17, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: entheogen
  Nice to meet you. LuisDantas 28 2493 November 1, 2017 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Back as a friend, nice until picked on Godscreated 24 6407 June 26, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
  Hello, my fellow Homo Sapiens. I salute you. Don Jehuda 48 12250 May 16, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world. Rosie_Rivets 11 1938 November 11, 2016 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: CWoods
  Agnostic among Atheists doomed 43 9070 November 8, 2016 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Hello fellow atheists Macoleco 21 1900 August 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hola, Nice to Meet You Seraphina 35 4474 May 23, 2016 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Seraphina