Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time here
First time here
Hi all,

I am new here and am taking some time to adjust to the new site of course but I am looking forward to meet you all to exchange ideas, and talk intellectual discussion.

I am an atheist, but my family is still strictly religious, they are Roman Catholics, we argue often where religion is concened, they don't seem to want to understand that as with everyone else that has a reason to belive, irrespetive of what it is, I decided to drop out.

Sigh

Anyways I just hope to have a good time around here, make new friends, and have some really good intellectual discussions
See you all around

L
"Fear is the fuel, blood is the spark; kindle the rage and bring forth the dark"
RE: Firt time here
Welcome to the boards!
Welcome Smile
Welcome to the forums! Smile
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
I thought this said, "Flirt time here," and I was all, "Hell yeah! I'm game." Now I'm all, "Well, damn." Welcome to the forums.
Hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

RE: First time here
Haha thanks all, I appologise greatly for my typo *blushes* but I was typing in the dark and must've let it slip Tongue

All ok now I guess Tongue

L
"Fear is the fuel, blood is the spark; kindle the rage and bring forth the dark"
I bet Dr. Freud would have something to say about that.. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hey! A Catholic atheist!

Welcome and enjoy your time here hating god and sinning. I know I do.
Welcome enjoy the forums.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long time Atheist, new member here! AceBoogie 17 4456 March 13, 2015 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Bad Wolf
  First things first Bad Writer 61 10833 June 30, 2013 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6671 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United
  Long time atheist, first time poster... JustEd 13 3694 April 4, 2012 at 5:59 am
Last Post: Erinome
  New here (was it rainy all the time before I joined?) sunshine 5 2012 October 25, 2009 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet