Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
De-prav-ity
De-prav-ity
[Image: article-2302741-131528C4000005DC-803_634x417.jpg]
Inside the house of depraity

Once you get past the first page.. it just gets worse from there. Worse in ways that make me wonder whether to cry first or laugh out loud and then cry second?

Hey, at least I'm not prayin about it, guys. I'd be sayin the same damn thing if I was a Christian too! Followed by alotta prayin, alot of sadness in my heart as I relive those childrens deaths over and over in my head because I have ocd.. Obsessing about how happy they must be in heaven together, grieving because they couldn't be that happy on earth.. *shudders

Uh, it happened. More importantly: How the FUCK did that happen? Now send that greedy asshole to jail for life and throw those bitches out on their asses, to live in their little RV and give them only one of those tv's. Then they're stuck with 50" of their reflections to contemplate time and again, and when they can't stand each other anymore, they'll have to cut the TV in half.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: De-prav-ity
Side note, because I can't really add to the sickness of what's already been stated about these fucks:

Why in the fucking fuck do people leave cards and stuffed animals at death sites or graves, as if people would be able to use them after they're dead? Give those toys to the living children who could still use them! And while you're searching for those children, maybe you'll discover others like these poor babies and save them from the same fate!

fucking useless.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
I know that this is not on-topic, but... look how cute cops are outside the US! I just want to tickle her to death.
Right? I wanna poke her and see if she goes, hoo hoo! Wink
Yeah wtf is up with stuffed animals?
I don't see anything wrong with people who are getting aid and assistance from the government, to actually
come in for an interview and bring their children. If that causes suspicion, then a home-visit should be scheduled,
and if the family refuses that then they refuse financial aid and will have child protection services inquiry.
It sounds obtrusive, but it's totally justified.

OH and is it too much to ask for mental health to be screened in parents who need the aid in the first place? Maybe they need
the aid cuz they can't work cuz they're fucking nuts. That would make the government an unwitting co-conspirator to child abuse.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

The guy is totally sick. And it sickens me that the women would also be a part of it.
You know, somehow, I think that if Christian Weston Chandler (warning: link not safe for work or mental health) ever fulfills his dream and finds a sweetheart who'll bear his children, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if his life ends up like this.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I don't get it! Whose this guy and why does he have a whole website dedicated to him? What's an ALog and wth I'm just confusedTongue

(April 5, 2013 at 11:37 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: I don't get it! Whose this guy and why does he have a whole website dedicated to him? What's an ALog and wth I'm just confusedTongue

Whose this guy-He's the writer of an infamous webcomic called Sonichu. It's a parody/rip-off of both Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokemon, with a maelstrom of his own exploration of his own fucked up life. It's supposed to be a children's comic, but has brutal violence and explicit sex scenes. The author has autism and some severe emotional problems. He's on welfare, looks like a deranged and in worse shape version of Philip Seymour Hoffman, and is looking for a teetotaling Aryan supermodel to bear his daughter and to this extent, liked to hang out in malls waiting for them, carrying around what amounts to a large personals ad.

Why does he have a whole website dedicated to him-Because trolls found out about him and in his own stupidity, in an attempt to get them to stop, revealed an alarming amount of information about how fucked up his own life is. He even revealed every piece of contact information he has but his Social Security Number, and that's probably only because he doesn't know what it is.

Alog- Another guy on the internet who makes fun of him despite apparently being just as bad as he is. His name became a word for getting too personal with trolling Chris.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Ohh. Well, then. Carry on. That's weird. Carry on. Wink

On a side note: I have a huge issue with welfare and disability. They need to take responsibility and require responsibility from their recipients. I'm one of them, so I fully understand what it is I'm saying.

For instance, the point of welfare should be to stabilize this man so he can improve in his mental health (if that's the reasoning for the the welfare) and require him to actually attend mental health care services in exchange for continued care until he's well enough to take care of himself. If he can't do that ever, then send him to a state run home. See how long it takes him to become self sufficient, then.

(April 4, 2013 at 5:09 pm)missluckie26 Wrote: Yeah wtf is up with stuffed animals?

It started after princess Dianas death and seems to have caught on generally.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.